Devils @ Rangers OGT: 3PM Game 4

hattrick

meh, you knew they were going to score eventually. No biggie.

Jagr going down so early reminiscent of the Stevens/Lindros incident of 2000. It was barely a hit, you figure that if he couldn't take a bump like that then he probably shouldn't have dressed. It was an injury waiting to happen today for Jaromir.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much better period played by the Devils. Just another 20 minutes to sweep the Rangers. If the Devils can go out in the 3rd and score early, that would be huge because the Rags would have to play two goals behind, and it would pretty much wrap this one up.

LETS GO DEVILS!

I've actually finally brought my notebook to the tv to write down things I notice.

Matvichuk isn't skating that well. He made a great diving play to break up a free look at the net after he got faked out of his shorts. He's been slow around the net.

Gionta's been trying too hard, I think. He tried to get fancy with a pass off the boards to Langenbrunner on one of the PP's that was a bad idea, he didn't really check to see the players. He's taken a couple long shifts. He needs to settle down. Though him and Parise had a great shift around the nine minute mark.

We've had a few real lucky breaks, that interference call in the first and the offsides on Roszival when he would have had a breakaway, and the no-call on Lukowich's high stick.

The second period, Brodeur's been playing the posts VERY carefully. It almost hurt him, he fell down moving off the post to the center but the Rangers pass went through the intended player.

Pando rocks. 3rd period...hold it together. Keep your game at this level, guys!

LET'S GO DEVILS!