OOT - May 2nd

sammyk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on the flyersphags board:

"Not yet, but figure that will happen in the next few minutes...

And pathetic, but still more crowded than any Devils game..."

thats in the game thread, can someone please post that, for the next round i think we'll have a lot more fans in our arena than you? i really dont feel like registering there

Hoooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeee shiiiit. I hope you guys all turned over to the Montreal/Carolina game because the last 10 minutes of the third were absolutely riveting. The Refs put the whistles away and it was super-duper-intense. Chances both ways. Jeez.

I wish I could just watch Hockey this intense for the next 4, 5 hours.

Besides Doc, I think the announcer of the Canes-Habs game is probably the best announcer.

Are you getting the CBC feed? I've always thought that Jim Hughson was one of the best in the game. He's done some of the EA Sports hockey voice-overs.

Unfortunately he ususally does the Canucks games.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Speaking of the Canes-Habs game - MY GOD WHAT A THIRD PERIOD THAT WAS!!!! Back and forth, chances at both ends, both goaltenders standing on their heads. Best part - there's more of this hockey to come!

Hoooooooooleeeeeeeeeeeee shiiiit. I hope you guys all turned over to the Montreal/Carolina game because the last 10 minutes of the third were absolutely riveting. The Refs put the whistles away and it was super-duper-intense. Chances both ways. Jeez.

I wish I could just watch Hockey this intense for the next 4, 5 hours.

I'd like to but I'm watching the ultra-important final minutes of the Phailures season. (on OLN) :doh1:

Edited by DevilsFanSteve30

I hope the Habs win so that there will be another game of this series. It is so intense and so exciting that I am enjoying every second of it.

glad you're enjoying it... AS I"M STILL WATCHING THE FRIGGEN FLYER GAME ON OLN AND THEY WON'T SWITCH OVER!!!!!

lolololoolollololololololol..

poor flyers.

poor philly phans.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. na na na na...... na na na na.......... hey hey HEY, GOOOOOOOOOODBYE!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

jeez. Derek and 94 at least you and the rest of the NYR faithful got to cheer your team out even complete with a final salute.

this scene at the Wach is just pathetic. and I'm loving every minute.

but again, that's enough. put on montreal-carolina.

Are you getting the CBC feed? I've always thought that Jim Hughson was one of the best in the game. He's done some of the EA Sports hockey voice-overs.

Unfortunately he ususally does the Canucks games.

Yes, I'm pretty sure I'm getting the CBC feed (I recognize their logo on the left of the scoreboard that appears on the TV screen). I also do remember someone playing an EA Sports game and he was doing the voice-over.