OOT: May 5

Cowutopia

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This series tonight from a pure hockey standpoint is the one I am most looking forward to of the 4 series left (obviously emotional attachments may put other series ahead of this)... but this to me seems like a true hockey fan's ideal matchup!!

I just hope I'm right in feeling that way :P

Plus it's been a month since we heard any depressed LCB tales... we're due !! :lol:

This series tonight from a pure hockey standpoint is the one I am most looking forward to of the 4 series left (obviously emotional attachments may put other series ahead of this)... but this to me seems like a true hockey fan's ideal matchup!!

I just hope I'm right in feeling that way :P

Plus it's been a month since we heard any depressed LCB tales... we're due !! :lol:

I'd like to see Buff take them out in 7. :thumbsup:

I'd like to see Buff take them out in 7. :thumbsup:

Beat the crap out of each other. I don't care who makes it out. So long as whoever comes out is so exhausted and drained they're not ready to go another round.

This is like watching the Sens-Lightning games. Sens press, press and press and the opposition is living on a wing and a prayer. Wow.

Sabres problem is that they have to play "BRING IT" hockey cause that's the only trick they know. Unless they do a crash course in Oilers trap press, they're going to be trying to out-Senator the Senators.

Edited by Don

Maybe I've been wrong for screaming at NHL 2006 this year for all the idiotic defense and sh!tty goaltending.... this looks like one of my normal games with the offense :P

and both teams match the Rangers output in two periods!!

I said this with two Ranger fans in the room and when they scoffed me I told them the broom is in the bathroom :evil: