Devils @ Carolina Game 2 ECSF, 7:30 PM ET, OLN/TSN, WFAN

hattrick

The second I saw Kozlov skating I knew we were going to lose (not by such a margin). Even thought the Dobermens only play 4-6 minutes, they are minutes that alter the opposition defense.

We need them back, Kozlov should only replace injured players on lines 1-3. Otherwise, he serves no purpose in the line-up.

Secondly, the Canes are giving us the point on 5-on-5. We have to take advantage of that and just take control of the puck. These guys are very beatable. I think the rust and the complacently should be gone for game two.

GO DEVS!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lose this one and it's over IMO, hopefully they don't play like crap again.

i would not say that's so. in the first round alone, you had anaheim lose the first two on the road and win in 7 and you had these very canes lose their first two and then win 4 straight.

unless a major injury comes, i wouldn't close the curtain with a loss tonight. although, if they come out flat and sort of go through the motions again, i might begin to think that they looked at beating the rangers as the end goal and that was their championship this year.

i would not say that's so. in the first round alone, you had anaheim lose the first two on the road and win in 7 and you had these very canes lose their first two and then win 4 straight.

unless a major injury comes, i wouldn't close the curtain with a loss tonight. although, if they come out flat and sort of go through the motions again, i might begin to think that they looked at beating the rangers as the end goal and that was their championship this year.

Anaheim split the first two and Carolina was aided by a goalie change and the injury of Koivu...I don't see the Devils winning 4 of 5.

Anaheim split the first two and Carolina was aided by a goalie change and the injury of Koivu...I don't see the Devils winning 4 of 5.

you're right about anaheim. i don't know why i thought that series went 2-0 to 2-2. the goalie change certainly helped carolina, but the devils don't require that. we don't need to sub a playoff newbie like gerber that was in over his head. the koivu injury certainly hurt montreal, but that wasn't it.

my point was that if NJ loses, i wouldn't start writing eulogies just yet.

I want want a Devils win but i feel 2-1 Canes tonight. I think we will play much better and win most of the game but I think the bounces will go there way. BUT i can change that......MORE CORONA!!! :dance:

GO DEVILS!!!

Goal was created by the forecheck.. Langs got to it in the left wing corner, passed it to elias, to brylin, to rafalski, back to elias down low to Langs in the slot.. top shelf glove side I think...

Goal was created by the forecheck.. Langs got to it in the left wing corner, passed it to elias, to brylin, to rafalski, back to elias down low to Langs in the slot.. top shelf glove side I think...

Correctamundo.