What team are you "adopting" for the rest of the playoffs?

'7'

What team are you "adopting" for the rest of the playoffs?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you "adopting"?

• Mighty Ducks
    • Oilers
    • Sharks
    • Hurricanes
    • Sabres
    • Too depressed to follow hockey right now

I absolutely have to root for Buffalo. My college roomate was a big Sabres fan and I watched Hull's 'goal' with him. I feel bad for Buffalo's sports agonies. Hopefully the Sabres go all the way and bring some joy to that much maligned city.

How any Devil fan root for the Oilers is beyond me, after that overrated fairy Gretzky called our organisation a mickey mouse club, I will never pull for that team, I hope they re-locate, and of course, I hope Buffalo sweeps the Canes, they are skilled enough to do it too.

Ducks crush the fairy boy's team,

Sabres sweep the inbred.

Sabres over Ducks in 5.

Buffalo..or SJ i guess... :(

no SJ..scarp that...*jumps onto the Sabres bandwagon at a breakneck speed :ph34r:

no SJ..scarp that...*jumps onto the Sabres bandwagon at a breakneck speed :ph34r:

NOOOO !!! Root for the Ducks girl... the Ducks.... think the power of Disney ;):lol:

I've been pulling for Buffalo and Edmonton since the Rangers got eliminated. That's my dream final. I want to see LOTCB and oilers88Cup locked in a steel cage while that's going on! Hahaha

Same here, but despite my avatar and signature I want Edmonton to win it all.. just have the avatar and sig for obvious reasons..

I hate the Oilers, cause im a Canucks fan as well and I hate the Ducks cause of the sisters, and I hate the Canes cause of their joke of a team, sh!t town, fans, arena, etc. so LETS GO BUFFALO! Im going to Carolina if it goes to 7 games cause my friend is a Sabres fan and I said sure why not ill go.

Edited by Satans Child

I hope the Ducks. Scott did a lot for the Devils and in doing so got the Devils 3 Cups.

He's a great player and why shouldn't he get the support of the Devils fans? If you say deserter then blame Lou and never go to another Devils game again. Every player that bolts from the Devils has a good reason in their mind. Usually it's money and Lou doesn't want to part with money. He would rather bring back has beens, than keep them in their prime..

I hate the Canes. I hate the Canes. I hate the Canes. However, I am pulling for them to win the ECF so there will be a chance that I can see a Stanley Cup presentation. I'm just hoping it will be to the Oilers in Game 5 or 7 in Carolina at the RBC. It took me a week or so to get over them beating NJ to realize that unless they win and make it to the Stanley Cup I will probably never get to see the Stanley Cup. I'm just not telling my husband that I am a closet Oilers fan for the rest of this playoff year :rolleyes: