NJDevs Roller/Floor Hockey ???

CRASHER

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i was thinking, the draft party is june 24th...how about the next day? sunday june 25th? wouldn't that be great? we could all have fun at the draft party then plan out where we and when we wanna meet up, how about it?

What about the morning of June 24th?

Kinda set the tone... play from like 11-4, gives people much time to eat, shower (important :P) and get ready for the Draft party

yes the 25th is my sister's birthday and I do believe I gotta go to that :P

the 24th sounds good to me, if we are gonna do t hsi day, lets all agree on this day ASAP, so that i can request off from work, and everyone else can make the necessary preperations.

I work until 3:30 just about every day -- and afterwards I can head over to Fords (Woodbridge). I'm normally there with a friend or two a few times a week anyway.

I'll play under one condition. For the love of god, get a hard red ball that is good in the heat. I can't stand playing with the balls that are not for hotter weather.. Please. !!!

We will pack mulitple balls for multiple weather scenarioes... nothing sucks worse then getting hit in the unpadded part with a ball that is a rock cause it's the wrong temp too !!

So the date is on for June 24 ??

• 2 weeks later...

we are two days away from the game, is everyone here still in? df26 and i have a few people coming. my other question, is do we have a second a goalie? if not df26 and i should be able to get one, just lemme know. also, we have any idea how many people we have for this?

If I didnt have work, I'm in as well

Call in sick :P

Hell we've even played in the rain before... though it's HELL when your goalie gear doubles in weight from water!!!

Well with the semi-raging success of today's game (7 people) we shall try again for July 8 (that's a Saturday).... same deal... yay or nay ??

Hopefully we can get more people and have two goalies next time :pray: