Ecw

redruM

It still wasn't great. Big Show pounding Tommy Dreamer without any foreign objects sucked.

Yeah I hated that atleast use a chair or something.

And that blonde bimbo needs to go. What a waste.

I agree she's hot but I know she isn't going to get naked. Unless she has some wrestling ability keep her off the show. There is no need to take up time during a one hour show.

And RVD can't even go over clean at the end. Why not?

Didn't see that yet.

The DX promos are idiotic. It's supposed to be an Ecw show. The WWE just won't allow it to be anything close to what it used to be. Guys like Cena have no business being there.

Yeah but unfortunately it's a WWE brand so it will keep happening. And they still need to get out of the smackdowns arena I can't believe Cena got cheered and when Edge said ECW and their fans suck he got cheers.

The only things I really liked was Sabu's match and the idiot Macho Man impersonator getting pounded by Sandman. :lol:

Macho Libre was funny but I hope they don't keep doing it.

TNA will have Jim Cornette returning to run the operation Thursday. That will kick ass.

That's good but if Jarett and his buddy still have power in booking it's not going to change anything. The show was better so hopefully then can keep getting better and better.

This too makes me laugh!!

PWInsider.com reports that Orton was indeed injured during an exchange with Kurt Angle, and when the camera was off of him after he tagged out during the tag match ECW main event, Lita was obviously helping him. He was rushed to a hospital via ambulance after the show to have his right arm checked out, and we'll have more on this as it develops.

Karma's a bitch ain't she Randy ??? :P

I just saw the match. He did something to his elbow. When he had angles knee and fell on his hands he messed up his elbow. I think it might be dislocated from the replay I had it was definately something with his elbow.

Edited by sandman441

Hardcore Homecoming was as true as ECW can be. Unfortunately, Vince put a stop to that :evilcry:

I suppose... but in a way.. you can't bring back the same exact thing and expect it to work just the same as it did back then (case in point all the Ultimate Warrior crap... nWo... Hogan.... <random face X> vs Vince).... it just doesn't recapture the same magic yet again... and it almost never will (D-X SEEMS to be an exception but even that is different now cause HBK loves Jesus too much to be a REAL Degenerate :P)....you have to adapt to the times and as long as the ratings stay over 2 me thinks EC-Dub II is gonna be a round for a while.....

besides I HATE Shane Dickless, the most overrated wrestler in non-WWE/F History (I know he did wrestle there long ago but he was NEVER relevant)

I suppose... but in a way.. you can't bring back the same exact thing and expect it to work just the same as it did back then (case in point all the Ultimate Warrior crap... nWo... Hogan.... <random face X> vs Vince).... it just doesn't recapture the same magic yet again... and it almost never will (D-X SEEMS to be an exception but even that is different now cause HBK loves Jesus too much to be a REAL Degenerate :P)....you have to adapt to the times and as long as the ratings stay over 2 me thinks EC-Dub II is gonna be a round for a while.....

besides I HATE Shane Dickless, the most overrated wrestler in non-WWE/F History (I know he did wrestle there long ago but he was NEVER relevant)

DX would probably work fine because all they need to do is act goofy and stay away from the risky things that HBK thinks differently of because of his faith and HHH because hes married to the boss daughter.

Raven, Sandman, Sabu and Douglas were probably the biggest draw in ECW from 95-97

WWE is trying to hard to sell ECW.. let Heyman work his magic... enough w/ the WWE star power on ECW tv.. let ECW live on its own.. screw Edge, Cena & Big show.. Hell even Angle does not belong in ECW...

fans lived for ecw becuase it was truly RAW.... this crap now .... not whta ecw was all about....

I haven't watched wrestling since wrestlemania 20 at the garden. I just lost interest in it. I watched last night tough, im really interested in the ECW coming back because ive been following them since they started. I used to go to their events all the time back in the real crazy days of ECW. Im thinking about getting tix to the hammerstein event coming up soon.

Edited by Satans Hockey

• 2 weeks later...

and if I ever see a DQ Finish again I swear to God!!! :rant:

ONE DQ FINISH in the entire history of ECW and now WWECW will have one a week I'd bet :P

Though I did catch myself chanting WE-C-Dub for the Flair-Show match

and while i'm at it... Kelly needs to simmer in a pool of AIDS for the complete waste of air time she's been.. and take Johnny Ace with you FOR SIGNING HER TO A CONTRACT BASED ON ONE PICTURE SWIMSUIT AD!!

Maybe I'm NOT done ranting yet today

I do like the vignettes to introduce the new people though....

I am going to quit watching it. The show is really a raw or smackdown 2 and you only get one "extreme" match a night I'm not asking for blood in every match but it is called Extreme Championship Wrestling for a reason. And when big show and Ric flair main event a ECW show I'm out.

I am going to quit watching it. The show is really a raw or smackdown 2 and you only get one "extreme" match a night I'm not asking for blood in every match but it is called Extreme Championship Wrestling for a reason. And when big show and Ric flair main event a ECW show I'm out.

I agree.. Flair Big show is a friggin joke!!! the only reason to watch is to see Kelly Strip!!!

I agree.. Flair Big show is a friggin joke!!! the only reason to watch is to see Kelly Strip!!!

Didn't I just address this??

There's a time and place for this.. and it's called CINEMAX

Though why should I not be shocked that red likes the "stripper" WHO CAN'T EVEN DANCE!!!

She fvcking STANDS THERE... why do you think they brought Candice over... so the statue can stand there and look stupid !!!

Derek I actually kinda disagree.... to think about it in reality falling on a bunch of thumbtacks might hurt like hell and if you were a big ogre like the Show... it should piss you off and lead you to finish the guy off... just my opinon

the matches on the WE-C-Dub show are ok.. is the segments and sh!t inbetween are killing me slowly

• 9 months later...
For anyone that miss the old school ECW, Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6I7xucEZIU

Oh god how I miss those days.

I remember going to an ECW show in a Catholic high school in central Jersey, the week Rick Rude died...they did an in-ring tribute at the beginning of the show. Joel Gertner's Dudley Boyz introduction, trying to keep it clean in a Catholic school, was one of the funniest things I ever witnessed...

Oh god how I miss those days.

I remember going to an ECW show in a Catholic high school in central Jersey, the week Rick Rude died...they did an in-ring tribute at the beginning of the show. Joel Gertner's Dudley Boyz introduction, trying to keep it clean in a Catholic school, was one of the funniest things I ever witnessed...

That had to be tough. :P