Sign in to follow this  
sandman441

Tom Green Internet Show

I am not a big fan of Tom Green but he has a internet show which is unique it's on right now so if you want to watch it here is the link. http://www.tomgreen.com/

So far

He ordered pizza and interviewed the pizza guy

Talked to some people

showed a internet loop

It's pretty much random and some things are kind of slow but it's decent.

How the mighty has risen and fallen. :)

I was never a big fan, but my brother was. I was volunteering at the Rogers Cable here in Ottawa at the same time as he was doing "The Tom Green Show" on the local community channel (before MTV picked it up). They asked what shows I would like to volunteer to be cameraman for and I said "anything but the Tom Green Show". Rather disgusting show... I have a hard time believing Rogers would allow that much roadkill into their building.

Edited by Don

I loved the Tom Green Show. That was hilarious. How about when he played dead in the street and they got an ambulance for him and he just got up and walked away?

Or what about when he went to an expensive jewelry store and tried to pay in pennies and the store manager freaked out? :lol:

Or how about when he woke up Glenn and forced him on a rollercoaster and he got sick and hurled? LMAO

I think my favorite though was when he went over this Indian couple's house and they all got drunk and started tossing chairs off the lounge. Hahahaha

The Tom Green show was utterly stupid... and thoroughly entertaining.

The episode that immediately comes to mind is the one where he's in a zoo and he keeps hopping fences to mess with the animals. Flamingos, perhaps?