Scott Gomez: The Waiting: Day 2 Thread

Devilsdude530

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth (and I know that's not a lot) Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) has a new post saying an (e)3 or whatever is reporting unofficially that it's close to 5.....regardless of the truthatude :) it could mean a decision is nearing release......maybe..... :noclue:

From Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) yesterday morning:

I am hearing more and mor ethat the ruling will come back in the low to mid 4s and that the Devlis will accept the ruking and weigh out their options...

And from Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) earlier today:

According to reports Gomez was awarded in the upper 5's.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Vinnie

I hate myspace it's all about Zoints. :dance: He's not too much into computers he really doesn't know how to do anything other than check email on it. I have to fix it every couple of months and it broke yesterday so I'm going to see him today sometime I think.

Hey does he need a repair guy... I hear I know a pretty good computer tech B )

Hey man, thanks for endorsing me. :evil:

you're not a mac person are you?. I'm just wondering because Scott has or had one and he broke the screen on it and wanted me to fix it. But one problem was I had no idea where the mac store here was to get the part and I probably couldn't fix it. Anyway Scott was there and my brother called me to tell him where the mac store was I had no idea so I looked it up and told him and he got mad because it wasn't there so I yelled and told him to tell Scott to buy a real computer.

you're not a mac person are you?. I'm just wondering because Scott has or had one and he broke the screen on it and wanted me to fix it. But one problem was I had no idea where the mac store here was to get the part and I probably couldn't fix it. Anyway Scott was there and my brother called me to tell him where the mac store was I had no idea so I looked it up and told him and he got mad because it wasn't there so I yelled and told him to tell Scott to buy a real computer.

Hey....I like my mac. Great for creating videos, graphics, and music.

(I am only responding b/c there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!! :argh: )

I am going to change my sig to say official member of the I hate Robert (or Richard or whoever the hell he is) Bloch fan club :rant:

And also for the sake of nothing else to do...has anyone ever noticed the striking Oompa Loompa resemblence (sp?) our GM has????

a_lamor_i.jpg

1059280496_ompaLoompa.JPG

I only said that because they were getting mad at me because I didn't know where the Mac store was. I don't like macs but I don't hate them either.

My office clock and patience are running a little fast, sorry Sandy

That's ok I know how you feel. If this one falls through I'm going to have to find the arbitrator and beat him up or something.

(I am only responding b/c there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO!!!!! :argh: )

I am going to change my sig to say official member of the I hate Robert (or Richard or whoever the hell he is) Bloch fan club :rant:

And also for the sake of nothing else to do...has anyone ever noticed the striking Oompa Loompa resemblence (sp?) our GM has????

a_lamor_i.jpg

1059280496_ompaLoompa.JPG

Ya..a few years back I mentioned the resemblance of Lou and the Oompa Loompa in a look alike thread..and pretty much everyone who responded didnt see it...

To me its like identical twins!

PS... day 2 wasting my time at this computer waiting for news.

I wouldnt even be so obsessed but my boyfriend is in training in NYC and no computer access so I want to be able to give him the info ASAP!

PS... day 2 wasting my time at this computer waiting for news.

I wouldnt even be so obsessed but my boyfriend is in training in NYC and no computer access so I want to be able to give him the info ASAP!

I'm not going to stay here either. If it's not out by noon I'm going to call my brother and post what he knows and I'm leaving. But I think it has to be out today though.

Ya..a few years back I mentioned the resemblance of Lou and the Oompa Loompa in a look alike thread..and pretty much everyone who responded didnt see it...

To me its like identical twins!

I agree....scary identical. Maybe I will put my mac to work and do a little photo shoppin with Lou

Orange skin...green hair.. :P Then everyone will see

And oompa loompa Lou has such a nice ring to it.

I sure hope so.

The arbitrator is probably just reading this thread and laughing at the control he has over us 100+ souls the last 2 days!

He's got more than that. The thread over on Hfboards has over 18,000 views and 868 replies.

He's got more than that. The thread over on Hfboards has over 18,000 views and 868 replies.

I broke TSN again.