Recent Observations

sammyk

Did the ticket cost you more than the previous year?

I usually pay in the area of $400 for a flight between Austin and Newark. All they serve is a snack which I'm not even awake for but the flights have almost always been on time and without incident which is what is more important to me.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for two of us around trip its just under 800. We booked a little late last time and I think my flight alone was about 500.. but everyone on the plane got served the food..so its not like the flight cost should affect that. Someone who booked a month earlier than me still got the same meals.

So i dont really get that.

Well for two of us around trip its just under 800. We booked a little late last time and I think my flight alone was about 500.. but everyone on the plane got served the food..so its not like the flight cost should affect that. Someone who booked a month earlier than me still got the same meals.

So i dont really get that.

Well those shenanigans go on at all airlines. Never made sense to me either. You would think the closer to the flight you got the cheaper it would be since they'd be desperate to fill out the seats. Guess not. That has nothing to do with the food service though so who knows what happened. Maybe the flight you got the food on was the odd one.

Yes! Thread officially hijacked.

Who do you think you are jacking one of my threads? <_< See the laughs on you because my threads are expected to be jacked and here you probably thought you were being an ass doing it! Muha...Muhahahaha!

Ya...

I guess its just aggravating to know i got food to go to Florida as well..on continental.. and this flight is longer and i dont.

I usually bring water and a snack in my carry on anyhow..so Im going to live :)

I was just commenting on that thing from the other thread.

If a double-hijack happened, Rowdy knows it.

And yea, I'm one of the few people under the age of 25 who finds Jerry Seinfeld hilarious.

The only 5 comics I ever considered good enough to "buy" (by which I mean download from limewire) are:

-Seinfeld

-David Cross

-sigh, Dane Cook

-Patton Oswalt

-Bill Hicks

NOCLEARCONCISETOPICFORYOU!

I was just commenting on that thing from the other thread.

If a double-hijack happened, Rowdy knows it.

Problem is your hijacking skills are lacking. You can't just interject with a random thought/question. It has to have SOME remote connection with at least one of the posts and THEN it goes off on a tangent from there.

I think he is implying you are some kind of know-it-all Rowdy.

Are you implying that I am not? :evil:

And Rowdy, I think that's twice I saw you say ex-squeeze me...turning into Jar Jar?? :o

I was thinking more along the lines of Wayne and Garth. :hail:

There's such a thing as a weather geek?

I'm tempted to make a reference to the other Scott Stevens here.