Devils at Stars 10/7

Nieuwy25

Tickets go on sale 9/16. Just wondering who else is planning on coming, and do we want to sit together?

Psst...there's a presale going on now that allows you to get tickets early. I used it to get tickets for the Flyers trip out there in March. The presale code is the last name of the Stars player wearing #9. :)

Count me in and I'm coming up from Austin too!!

It would be cool to sit together. How will we pull that off? I guess one person has to buy all the tix? We better coordinate this fast.

If the Cowboys had a home game that weekend I was sooooo there.... ah well :noclue:

So you'd only come if there was football? Where has your hockey loyalty gone!? <_<

Edited by sammyk

So you'd only come if there was football? Where has your hockey loyalty gone!? <_<

Being that I no longer have free lodgings in the Dallas-area, a trip to see a Devils road game in an arena I've been to about 20-25 times, just seemed suboptimal without further reason to go there as opposed to cities I have not yet invaded (like Boston or maybe Toronto, etc)... it's all about the best of options when you want to plan 1-2 road trips in a season!! B )

I don't mind being the coordinator for tickets as long as I can get a firm count. The seats in the top tier are still good seats as far as seeing the ice. I'd definitely be willing to go that route, and we can plan to meet at one of the entrances.

I don't mind being the coordinator for tickets as long as I can get a firm count. The seats in the top tier are still good seats as far as seeing the ice. I'd definitely be willing to go that route, and we can plan to meet at one of the entrances.

Sounds like a good idea Nieuwy, me and my better half are planning on going up with Sammy and one of his pals, so there'd be four of us coming up from Austin, I like sections 308-309, but those tix are $69 a shot, which is no problem for me, because it'll be the only time I get to see the Devils in real life all season, besides, the Devils are worth it, I've been to quite a few Stars games, vs Det, Col etc and I like that section the best, It's a great arena.