Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Yeah, np. If I can't have Tedenby, I would like dibs on Napalm and Fayne

Cal914 called dibs on Palmieri a while back, search the name in the thread, and Cupcake23 made a second request on that so i don't know where that stands.

Fayne on the other hand seems to be free so i guess you can call dibs on that one ;)

Runningwiththedevil still has Tedenby.

I'd like to be keeper of now ex-devil Sean Brown... :giggle:

Very apropos. I was going to say with regard to Larsson et al.: you have to EARN keeperdom by continually embarrassing yourself defending even indefensible acts of poor hockey play and unsound judgement.

Now DF188 - can you honestly say you've EVER made an ass of yourself defending Sean Brown? Do you know where he's playing now without googling? Do you know his wife's name... or if he is still married even...without googling? Do you remember the date his first child was born? WITHOUT GOOGLING ?!?!??

THAT is how you earn keeperdom.

because well... I'm not sure where he's playing now - I think in Europe I could say Germany for the best odds but I have no actual idea. His wife is named Wendy... IF he's still married - I'd hope so. And I don't remember the kids name I just remember everyone congratulating him on the impending birth of his first child. and I did sit one table away from him at a player luncheon and got to ogle on the sly. He did lose points signing my daughters sweater though. He was all awkward and not really friendly or alert.

EDIT: ON MAN! SAMMIED! This is turning into my illness... <_<

when your post starts the top of a page mid-conversation you've been sammied for all you newcomers.

Edited by Pepperkorn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Id like to think that my admittedly stupid question will give a whole new meaning to that whistle smiley

That was a legit question. Im telling you I have also wondered who that was. I always kinda assumed it was someone on the bench. Either way :whistling: will be known for Marty now. ha

• 4 months later...

I'd like to be official keeper of Alexei Ponikarovsky for as long as he is a Devil if no one has claimed him yet. Get back at me please.

EDIT: Just a bump on this because I am not sure how it works. I'm just going to go ahead and put Alexi in my sig, if anyone has an issue PM me.

Edited by NJDevils1214