Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

• 1 year later...

Not sure if a new thread was created/if there is a new way of applying for keepership but I'm applying for sole-keepership of both Cory Schneider & Adam Larsson (I don't see anyone with Larsson's keepership)

Edited by TheMazz

You can read the thread to find out what they are. I don't think theyre very popular or fought over any more; but it used to be that when you were the keeper of someone, you were basically their NJDevs' lawyer.. Defending them through thick and thin, identifying how they played, "Salvador really did this well!" and "at least Henrique did this!" and what have you.

i understand what you're saying but you gotta admit that it is extremely cheesy.

And besides that sounds like a one-way ticket to being a homer for a player

i understand what you're saying but you gotta admit that it is extremely cheesy.

Onddeck, you're very stand-offish lately. Hope all is good....I don't like this side of you.

On that note I claim keeper of Jagr if/when he signs! HA!

Jagr.jpg

MINE!

Onddeck, you're very stand-offish lately. Hope all is good....I don't like this side of you.

On that note I claim keeper of Jagr if/when he signs! HA!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee496/CoorsLight973/Jagr.jpg[/img

MINE!

]haha no worries! Sometimes I like playing the a$$hole every once in a while, it keeps things real! Edited by Onddeck
  • Like 1

Not a one way ticket, you're already there and flying the flag :)

• 6 months later...