Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Any chance of me becoming the Official Keeper of David Clarkson's Open Ice Hits?

I think I can live with that.

Can I be the keeper of the NY Giants?

Nope.

Hey ThreeStars, how's it going?

Can I be the Official Keeper of...?

"Booing the Score-O Contestants"

"Whitey's Visor"

"Whitey's A"

and

"The Devils' Christmas Jerseys"

Thanks

--Cracker

Yes, yes, yes and no (they are already Keepered, sorry).

jeez, can't blame me for tryin. :'(

Note that I didn't say no. Not that I could since ThreeStars is the keeper of the keepers, not me, but my point was that our fun little diversion is limited to the Devils universe. If you want to be an unofficial keeper of something non-Devils related, go ahead, knock yourself out. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I know Zach Parise is taken but I would like to be keeper of Zach Parises nickname "The Cookie Monster"

I heard the story behind this nickname today on the pre-game radio show on my way to the game. The other guys on the Devils were calling him The Cookie Monster for scoring that goal with a few seconds to go in the Carolina game, it represents a guy who didn't really need to score but did anyway. I thought it was hilarious.

Edited by Satans Hockey

I know Zach Parise is taken but I would like to be keeper of Zach Parises nickname "The Cookie Monster"

I heard the story behind this nickname today on the pre-game radio show on my way to the game. The other guys on the Devils were calling him The Cookie Monster for scoring that goal with a few seconds to go in the Carolina game, it represents a guy who didn't really need to score but did anyway. I thought it was hilarious.

I'd like to be the keeper of the 'Chicken Dance' at the rock, where every one sings 'The Rangers Suck' to the tune, can you make it happen 3*'s? ;)

Ahhhh, I wanted that one my man. Good pick.

Btw, you wanna post on some other threads? Nobody's really on.

can i be the keeper of "Chuck the Duck"? I suppose its already taken.

what about "Chico Eats!"?

They seem to both be available, so they are yours.......I am not familiar with Chuck the Duck, what is it?

Keeper of....

David Clarkson's Toe Drag

New York Red Bulls (they play in NJ, c'mon)

Yes to the first, if you want to keep the NY Red Bulls un officially, you are more than welcome to.

Can I also be the Official Keeper of...?

Whitey's First Goal in 126 Games

Whitey's 1st Star

and the Un-official Keeper of...?

The Miami Dolphins

Let me know...

Thanks!

--Cracker

I am gonna say no to the second one...I am sure he has been first star at some other point (unless you can prove to me otherwise), but you can have his goal. And again.. I do not control unofficial keeperships.

Can't believe it but nobody has claimed Jason Arnott in the ex-devil section, and I'll gladly swoop him up. All-time favorite Devil right there.

Oh, and section 230 at the rock if you don't mind.

And now, upon reading the rest of the thread to find out someone got 'Yanni', I'd like to re-embelish my want for "Hell" by the Foo Fighters, the song the Devils skate out to practice to. Thank you kindly, 3*'s.

OK to all 3.

I want to be the keeper of the Pork Sandwich served at the Rock.

All yours

Can I be keeper of "Hoem of rEd's ipmecacble splelign adn grammer!" :pray:

I am sure that will thrill Red.

Zach Parise is taken and think it means anything that has to do with Parise. :unsure:

ThreeStars may clear this up as far as your question. :)

You are his co-keeper, so what you say goes on this one.

Gonna go out on a limb and Dibs Salvador.... :evil:

Done

Can I be the keeper of all of Marty's tattoo's and the lip prints on his mask where he kisses his kids initials? I don't think anyone has those, yet.

Thanks!

I am going to have to say no to the tattoo, as it is permanently on Marty, but the kisses are yours.

I got no problem co-keeping it with you ;) Can you make that one happen 3*'s? Thanks.

Done.

I am gonna say no to the second one...I am sure he has been first star at some other point (unless you can prove to me otherwise), but you can have his goal. And again.. I do not control unofficial keeperships.

No problem at all. What you say goes, and I really can't prove that one, but it is the only time I think/remember Whitey getting that 1st star.

However, can I be the "Official Keeper" of Johnny Oduya's coast-to-coast goal against Carolina?

Thanks!