Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Okay, I rarely do this, but Jamie (cupcake23)'s recent keepership of the Arena Lounge made me realize, I really should keeper Hell's Kitchen. So, thus is my formal request to keeper said institution, in accordance to the rules set forth herewithin this thread.

It is yours to love and cherish.

• 1 month later...

ThreeStars,

I made a post earlier in December and it was lost in the consolidating of the board and was deleted. I am not sure if you got it but just making sure now.

Since I have the Keepership of Martin Brodeur's All-Time Wins Record (552+, I would like to also have the Keepership of Martin Brodeur's All-Time Shutout Record (104+). I think back then you said yes and just making sure since the updates have not been updated.

Thank You. :)

Merry Christmas!

• 2 weeks later...

Also, can I be the keeper of Mattias Tedenby? thanks

Nope, not til he makes a pro team, right now he is still a prospect. However, when he does make a team you have first dibs.

Didn't see Tedenby on the list, so is he taken by someone else in wait for signing, or can I keep him?

Think he has already been pre claimed when he was drafted.

So it looks like runningwiththedevil has that one, although i tried to swap Tedenby for Andy Greene and Zubrus :urg:

• 3 weeks later...