Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

How do I put it in my posts? Do I just attach the Keeper logo into my signature?

In "My controls" under signature, just add in the text ya want, and you can add in the keeper logo too if you like. The logos on page one of this thread are hosted locally on the njdevs.com server, so you probably don't need to host them yourself on imageshack or anything.

Randy McKay is yours.....intro song is yours. for the fans' mothers...is it the Mother's you are claiming as hot...or the mothers of hot fans? :evil:

Haha. Hot moms please.

I didn't see them on the list, but just to make sure, can I get Corey Schwab, Mike Peluso, and Troy Crowder? Quite the goon squad, actually...

Huh, I am really surprised Corey Schwab and Mike Peluso aren't taken yet.....but sure you can have them.

Yup, sorry. Unless you want to speak to Martysb3tt3r about co-keepership.

Yup.

Yup.

Ya gonna have to give me something to go on here.......who is Sharp James?

Do you still want to rid yourself of the sticky stuff?

Sharp James is the former mayor of Newark, I believe.

Not sure I get the Honorable Sharp James Pentaly Boxes though.

Edited by thelastonealive

Sharp James is the former mayor of Newark, I believe.

Not sure I get the Honorable Sharp James Pentaly Boxes though.

Sharp James is the former Mayor, State Senator, and political machine kingpin of Newark who was just indicted on corruption charges for stealing over $500,000 from taxpayers and paying for international getaways for his varrious girlfriends.

Story: http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/b....xml&coll=1

I felt it would be appropriate that the penalty boxes at The Rock be fittingly named after the former "hizonah" since it seems he'll be spending a long time in a penalty box of a different kind in the near future.

Edited by mdsieve

*************** NOTICE REGARDING KEEPERSHIPS **************

It has been brought to my attention (and perhaps I should have been a little more on the ball about it) that some posters do not understand what being a njdevs.com keeper of someone/thing means.

The Keeperships in their most recent and revised incarnation are supposed to be for people who are very attached to someone/thing Devils related. As a keeper it is your responsibility to defend your keepee....if you are seen to be not doing this, your Keepership will be stripped. I know this sounds severe, but keeperships were not designed to be things you pick up and trade like hockey cards.

As a word of warning, while all keeperships as they currently stand are upheld, if any poster feels they have been jipped out of someone/thing that they would really liked to have been keeper of due to my current first-come-first-serve approach to assigning keeperships, then you should know you are well within your right to dispute that keepership. Just let me know by posting in the thread or by PMing me and I will get the ball rolling in resolving the dispute.

**** END OF NOTICE ****

• 2 weeks later...
Call me crazy but I have always had a love of geometric designs. :D The main reason is that I consider it a badge of honor that the NHL would create a rule for a specific player because he was better than the rest.

Being a huge Brodeur fan and a former goalie myself,I can't think of a better award than to have a rule named after my name.imho.