Official NJDevs.com Keepers II

threestars

Also, can I be the keeper of Mattias Tedenby? thanks
Nope, not til he makes a pro team, right now he is still a prospect. However, when he does make a team you have first dibs.

Dosnt HV71 Count as a Pro Team :P i mean they are in the Swedish Elite Leauge and Travis zajac is a keeper of Matt Corrente and he isnt even in lowell yet??

Also RunningWithTheDevil would you be interested in trading your rights to the keepeships of Tedenby for the keepership of either Zubris or Andy Greene??

(wow its like a keepership draft lottery)

can i be holik's keeper? or does someone already have him since he was an ex-devil

He is already Keepered. You could ask HellOnIce about a co-keepership. I'd also entertain something like "The return of Holik" or "The second coming of Holik", assuming HellOnIce was ok with that......

Couple more...I skimmed and maybe I missed it, but is anyone the keeper of the CAA Goal horn?

and Sportschannel...

Plus, my freshmen year of college, my roommate was none other than Matt Loughlin's nephew Tom. Can I be the keeper of Matt Loughlin's nephew or is that a little out of the ordinary?!

Edited by ClutchDevil30

• 1 month later...