2006 Goal Song Poll

officerfarva

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have voted for Rock And Roll 2. Although I like Song2 but I got used to the other and it's still the best from the options.

This Crowd Chant????? I've listened it many times, it was getting better, but not the real for me.

No it isn't... :angry:

ALL those songs suck. Woohoo is the only one that has a clear "woohoo" celebration -- that's the Rangers goal song too though isn't it? it was when Fleury was on the team because the song never fails to remind me of him... so I hate it :evil:

The NHL as a whole has banned Rock and Roll Part II hasn't it? It's not just some Devils moral code.

I'll have to thnk up some gay musical theatre song no other team has... <_<

Glitter's a scumbag, but I don't see arenas banning Michael Jackson music.

When's the last time you heard Michael Jackson music at a game?

Incidentally, I agree with you on this point. We've got the morals police trying to erase Gary Glitter from rock history, but I don't see them trying to do the same to Michael Jackson. And even if they did try, you'll never be able to erase such classics as "Thriller", "Billie Jean", "Bad", and "Beat It", just like you'll never be able to deny the existence of "Rock And Roll Part II".

I don't want money going to a child diddler. It is like anything else in life if a company is giving money to an orginzation you don't like you stop purchasing from them. If someone else takes the rights to Rock & Roll part 2 then by all means bring it back. As long as Glitter is getting money I don't wanna hear it.

I voted Bro Hymn. I've seen PW a bunch of times and thats a great song.

I remember a few years back I programmed the chorus to Green Day's "Longview" into my NHL 2003 video game. It actually tied in reallly well. I think that would be pretty cool if the Devils used that one.

White Zombie has been tossed around a few times, but no mention of 'More Human than Human' (Remix). It's more instrumental than anything, but I could see it working out. Just a thought. :noclue:

Edited by jbech

All the people on Devilsrule are voting for Kern Kraft Zombie nation. That song is played out I hope it doesn't win.

Like NJay said that's for inspiration not celebration :huh: Thats' like having "Make some noise" your goal cheer <_<

I wasn't aware that Michaelangelo was still collecting royalties for the Sisitine Chapel. Learn something new every day.

I wasn't aware you were pretentiously pi... oh wait... yes I did :evil: I kid I kid :P

How long is he in the can for in 'nam?

No it isn't... :angry:

ALL those songs suck. Woohoo is the only one that has a clear "woohoo" celebration -- that's the Rangers goal song too though isn't it? it was when Fleury was on the team because the song never fails to remind me of him... so I hate it :evil:

The NHL as a whole has banned Rock and Roll Part II hasn't it? It's not just some Devils moral code.

I'll have to thnk up some gay musical theatre song no other team has... <_<

Weirdly enough, I don't believe the NHL has banned the song, I think it was just banned by the Devils organization because I heard it being used as the goal song for a Predators game.

I think the tempo of that song is way too slow to be a goal song.

As for the other songs....the crowd chant song isn't bad. Do It Again is kinda boring. Ole reminds me of soccer and I think the Canadiens use that song. Kern Kraft 400 isn't a good song to celebrate a goal, it's more like a warmup type of song or something to play when they have that noise meter on the scoreboard. Hey Man Nice Shot is too slow and it's also pretty corny. Song 2 is overused around the league. Memory isn't a serious choice. Kick Start My Heart isn't a good goal song either. Brohymn isn't a bad song, but as far as I know the song is about one of the band members' brother who died. That's not exactly a happy and cheerful type of song. Elevation is an awful song and an even worse choice for a goal song. Supercharger Heaven is a stupid choice, the only reason it's up there is because part of the lyrics are "Devil man..." which is a pretty stupid reason.

Please for Kickstart my heart. Please please please please please.

:pray:

i'd settle for white zombie but I'd BE SO THRILLED if i heard crue more. and yes. i'm being serious.