Hello

DevilFisch

I've heard of NJDevs, but I didn't register until, well, yesterday. I've been a Devils fan since was about 10 or so (I'm 23 now), growing up in a neighborhood of Rangers fans and smiling proudly regardless. Since then, I've been very happy with the Devils and their last 10 years or so of dominance and talking about the Devils to anyone who will listen without shame. So I figure I finally register on a Devils-based forum instead of hanging about mostly in the Devils' board on HF.

Incidentally, I've started a blog about the Devils called In Lou We Trust. I'm not the ultimate fan or anything like that but there aren't too many blogs about the Devils, I'd figure I'd give it a whirl.

In addition to bleeding Devils' red, I'm currently working on a Master's degree in Industial & Systems Engineering at Rutgers. (ASIDE: Yes, we are all very excited about the Scarlet Knights.) In my spare time, I usually spend it playing too many games, reading books and sites in general, and even playing some basketball or football from time to time. In any case, I hope I can bring "something" to these forums.