Peter Forsberg

'7'

if the flyers were to get rid of forsberg they shouldnt look for a huge name center in return

players like getzlaf and macdonald from anaheim, pominville from buffalo.... those kinds of players that often fly under the radar but are fast and skilled.

the flyers are way too slow to compete and they lack the finishing touch... everyone said goaltending was their big problem... i disagree... they lack defensive forwards and speed... most of the goals scored against them come after the boch chances...

even though it is the flyers, i hate seeing teams struggle like this... i dont like how hitchcock had to get fired becuase of it... clarke was the idiot... not hitchcock... the retards in orange can kiss his stanley cup ring as he leaves the building

I would hardly call the Weight deal a big return.

The Canes basically got rid of not contributers (Boulerice, Kahnberg, Zigomanis) and for Weight along with 1st round draft pick (last in the draft)

They also got two additional draft picks for the rights to Erkki Rajamaki of Finland.

People seem to be down-talking Forsberg's abilities and that he's not capable of doing what he used to do.

I think the goal he scored last night @ Anaheim speaks for itself. That wasn't even funny.

No one is saying he is not capable of scoring, people are saying that he will inevitably be injured again....and again...and again.

forsberg isnt even really healthy right now, he got his foot checked out again because he can't keep it flat in his skate. the philly papers are saying his foot problems are coming to an end, but there's no way.

I don't think the Flyers will trade him, they probably wouldn't get anything amazing and the only way they can win right now is with him in the lineup.

forsberg isnt even really healthy right now, he got his foot checked out again because he can't keep it flat in his skate. the philly papers are saying his foot problems are coming to an end, but there's no way.

I don't think the Flyers will trade him, they probably wouldn't get anything amazing and the only way they can win right now is with him in the lineup.

He's playing again...played the last two Flyers games and both were wins.

Oh no, two games in a row. I sense a streak coming on!

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if this Flyers team gets back into the race - probably well after things are already decided.

They are not even close to as bad as they showed early on.

I do still enjoy hearing about Derian Hatcher's off-season weight program to get faster - I think Derian's trying to get his +/- to reflect the total weight lost.

Edited by Triumph

I wouldn't be too terribly surprised if this Flyers team gets back into the race - probably well after things are already decided.

They are not even close to as bad as they showed early on.

I do still enjoy hearing about Derian Hatcher's off-season weight program to get faster - I think Derian's trying to get his +/- to reflect the total weight lost.

I would agree.

Evryone disses forsberg including me but damn the boy has skills, even when he sucks he's pretty goiod

2 weeks, 6 days, countdowns on