This is weird

Came across this one on e-bay.

I can't see anyone scooping this one up. What exactly did Joe Sakic have to do with the Rockies, other than having played hockey in the same city? It's not all that much different than trying to sell a signed Joe Sakic Devils jersey really. He's never played one minute for this franchise.

A signed #9 Lanny McDonald jersey would have made a lot more sense.

A waste of a nice jersey.

EDIT: forgot to post the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/JOE-SAKIC-Colorado-Roc...tem230061465528

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Came across this one on e-bay.

I can't see anyone scooping this one up. What exactly did Joe Sakic have to do with the Rockies, other than having played hockey in the same city? It's not all that much different than trying to sell a signed Joe Sakic Devils jersey really. He's never played one minute for this franchise.

Thats retarded

I've had my eyes on a Montana and a Rice jersey.

Fathers day, Anniversary and my B-day aren't to far off.

I'm waiting for framing to go on sale at Micheals to get Brodeurs framed.

Thats retarded

I've had my eyes on a Montana and a Rice jersey.

Fathers day, Anniversary and my B-day aren't to far off.

I'm waiting for framing to go on sale at Micheals to get Brodeurs framed.

They have 50% of framing. I have a Jersey with the entire 95 team autographed including coaches and training staff in there right now. I got 3 velvet mats, 3 inch shadow box with a spot a plaque cut out and it was supposed to cost 1300.00. got it for 650 after tax. Go check it out!!

Sakic actually signed it?! :doh1:

I guess Joe just signed what was thrust in front of him. :rolleyes:

Yeah...I would think Joe would have said something along the lines of, "You know I never played for this team, right? If you've got a Quebec Nordique or Colorado Avalanche jersey for me to sign, then we're in business. But this Rockies team has nothing to do with my career, so I can't sign this. Sorry."

I'm with you...why the hell would he sign something like this to begin with?

I don't think a real hockey fan created this. I think this e-bay store's (AJ Authentic) owner created the jersey thinking he was being clever somehow, without paying the slightest attention to hockey history.

Let's see...$395 for a replica (it's not even an authentic!) Rockies jersey adorned with the name and number of someone who has absolutely zilch to do with that franchise and who was a friggin' CHILD when the team was actually playing in Denver. I'm guessing AJ's gonna be stuck with that one for a while...

They have 50% of framing. I have a Jersey with the entire 95 team autographed including coaches and training staff in there right now. I got 3 velvet mats, 3 inch shadow box with a spot a plaque cut out and it was supposed to cost 1300.00. got it for 650 after tax. Go check it out!!

That sale just ended(or at least down here it did)

The one my wife had framed was $325 after the discount.

Yet the fan is the jackass for creating non factual jersey. B )

Well the obviousness in that is indisputably true :P

I feel bad for him though... he must have been like... what the hell !?!? :blink::noclue:

Well the obviousness in that is indisputably true :P

I feel bad for him though... he must have been like... what the hell !?!? :blink::noclue:

I still don't think a fan created that jersey.

I blame AJ Authentic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.