Pictures.

LA03

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is off your current topic of conversation, but you can ignore me if you wish.

1) Just caught Zach Parise's interview and I don't care if I sound like a puckbunny but god he's hot. What a lovely way to end my fourth 11 hour work day. (I'm suddenly having to go in at 8am and stay until 7pm thanks to tons of work.. which brings me to)

2) I got hired on after this training program is over. I am surprisingly not that thrilled. Probably because I don't love it. But I need money. Frankly, I honestly think I've been a little depressed lately

3) The VP on my team told me if I wish I can bring him in a chart/grid/spreadsheet making a case for a better starting salary if in fact better salaries for entry level positions in the field exist. I feel awkward doing this, but I really should.

4) I'm tired.

5) If you read all this I'm surprised. :P

PS. NJDevsRock: Aww Giants cheerleader.. how cute!

Edited by LA03

Yes, D34, they do. Nah, it's a different situation. I mean I'll still be paying for it but getting to that point was made easy.

LA, congrats on getting hired on...too bad you're not happy about it. You should be gaining valuable experience though!

2) I got hired on after this training program is over. I am surprisingly not that thrilled. Probably because I don't love it. But I need money. Frankly, I honestly think I've been a little depressed lately

3) The VP on my team told me if I wish I can bring him in a chart/grid/spreadsheet making a case for a better starting salary if in fact better salaries for entry level positions in the field exist. I feel awkward doing this, but I really should.

4) I'm tired.

5) If you read all this I'm surprised. :P

2) Yay, poo, poo, money's always good, and depression's common during the winter.

3) Go for it. What's the worst that can happen? You'll get what they originally offered rather than what you were going for

4) Yeah, I've been tired a lot lately too. It might be linked to the depression.

5) I'm bored. :P