Me & Gomez...boy

gomer.jpg

me & Gomez...girl

bert.jpg

Me & Holik...boy

louboy.jpg

lmao...me and lou ...boy

look it up google meister <_<

I tried this with my husband and I and it looks NOTHING like rebecca... they gave her thin lips even... she's never had this lips neither of us does... they didnt' use either of our eye brows -- they just sort of used my eyes - mixed our noses a little bit -- but mostly just used a generic baby face I think.

the mouth is just like yours - stupid stupid stupid...

Edited by Pepperkorn

yeah -- and if you don't KNOW, it just can't be explained.

AND I saw on facebook he's friends with a good friend of mine... what gives even? I can't beleive he was born in '65 --- he seemed so much older than I! I guess when you're a kid 3 years is a ton i guess... he's one year younger than Scott Stevens? his birthday is this Saturday even... seriously -- WHAT GIVES all the way around with this guy!

I was just looking at Bob Ojeda stuff on google... not a lot... He's 51 now...and looks it -- but still cute -- I dont think he's all that smart though.. I'll have to check him out on SNY Mets pre-game... today was an afternoon game so I missed it... I'll never remember to watch this stuff... hey!! Commercials during a Devils game -- I'll have to luck upon it!

that was seriously painful -- who knew you and lou would make mason reese?

Holy crap, Mason Reese! Damn, I can't believe you referenced him!

I remember seeing him in many commercials when I was a kid. But I did not know his name, and I could never recall what the commercials were for, so I had no way of Googling him.

It's been driving me nuts for I don't know how long -- a few years at least.

Another child actor who appeared in many commercials and on TV shows, similar to Reese, was Rodney Allen-Rippy. Him I've seen mentioned on VH1's "I Love the 70s" show. But they never mentioned Reese.

Wow ...

I know possibly the only person who might care about this is Sean Avery ;) but I needed to share because I am in love with my new bag. I am not telling how much I spent, but it was a gift to myself.

002-4.jpg

Had this forwarded to me at work today. This made me laugh so hard i lost my breath.

n698195943_2857440_544243.jpg

LOL!