GDT: Rangers @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boogie: Lets Go Biatches! :boogie:

The Ranger fans over at HF are rooting for Avery cheap-shots tonight. It's obvious these people are running out of hope. We better annihilate these a$$holes.

I for one am not rooting for such actions to take place. Do I want to see some fights or some clean hard bodychecks? Absolutely. But rooting for cheapshots is just wrong.

Oh well.

BTW, this is my 100th post. :boogie: I never thought i'd get there. But yeah. Just figured i'd mention that as it's sort of a tradition on message boards to mention you reach a milestone. Or so I think?

I figured i'd make my 100th post in a thread that MadDog2020 started. It was either that or a CRASHER thread, since they're both legends here. ;) (You thought I forgot about that didn't you? :))

I forgot that tix to this game were included in the weekend package. So I made plans last month to go to some museum presentation and reception with my girlfriend.

:doh1:

You can imagine my shock when my brother calls me last night to talk about when we're meeting for the game. I called my girlfriend and tried to appeal to her sensibilities but to no avail. Kill me.

:hah::angry:<--Me

Jagr is questionable for tonight, and I have a hunch that Kevin Weekes might start. Renney usually swaps them if he feels one plays a weak game.

The Devils are gonna need to put more in the net tonight, I don't think they can hold a 1-0 game against the Rangers again.

I for one am not rooting for such actions to take place. Do I want to see some fights or some clean hard bodychecks? Absolutely. But rooting for cheapshots is just wrong.

Oh well.

BTW, this is my 100th post. :boogie: I never thought i'd get there. But yeah. Just figured i'd mention that as it's sort of a tradition on message boards to mention you reach a milestone. Or so I think?

I figured i'd make my 100th post in a thread that MadDog2020 started. It was either that or a CRASHER thread, since they're both legends here. ;) (You thought I forgot about that didn't you? :))

A legend, eh? I don't know about that. A visionary? Yes. An icon? Most definately. A legend? That might be lofty, even for me. :D:P

I forgot that tix to this game were included in the weekend package. So I made plans last month to go to some museum presentation and reception with my girlfriend.

:doh1:

You can imagine my shock when my brother calls me last night to talk about when we're meeting for the game. I called my girlfriend and tried to appeal to her sensibilities but to no avail. Kill me.

:hah::angry:<--Me

Go to the game. You can always find another girlfriend. :evil:

A legend, eh? I don't know about that. A visionary? Yes. An icon? Most definately. A legend? That might be lofty, even for me. :D:P

Well considering, when I made my first post here, I listed you and CRASHER as legends if you recall.

I think you're NJDEVS.com legends because you two always seem to be in the mix of things. (Which is a good thing.)

I could've listed others. I just chose you two. LOL......

Edited by 94Obsession

Go to the game. You can always find another girlfriend. :evil:

you know, i told puckrock if i die, and my funeral for some assignie reason is held the day of a devils game he better go

...and put a miller in the seat next to him for me.

...my ass is a legand here...and so is crasher for his memorable quotes about it.

Edited by gordienumber9

you know, i told puckrock if i die, and my funeral for some assignie reason is held the day of a devils game he better go

...and put a miller in the seat next to him for me.

...my ass is a legand here...and so is crasher for his memorable quotes about it.

Crushed can, of course. :whistling:

GO DEVILS!! Beat the rags! Humble them! Make them wet their panties!!! :burn:

Oh, score goals and win too. :P

Edited by Masked Fan