Marshall on hand for '03 Cup night

Elias Sports Bureau

that's really sweet. I always liked that guy too.

I'm not gonna be at any more games this month though! Think i could steal parts of your letter and mail it into Lou?

This is a good idea and Marshall should be there for the 2003 Stanley Cup celebration that night. He is still in the devils organization so why not have a night off from the Lowell Devils and appear on the ice for the 2003 celebration. I am sure the fans will give Marshall a nice warm welcome.

that's really sweet. I always liked that guy too.

I'm not gonna be at any more games this month though! Think i could steal parts of your letter and mail it into Lou?

I appreciate everyone responses, I kind of rethought this, maybe I should have done that before I got 65 sigs yesterday, huh?

Like we always say, the Devs are gonna do what they do. Let's hope they do right by Marshall.

Well at least he can't be healthy scratched like Dowd was right ????

Unless Lowell needs him for some kind of playoff run game (or the NHL Salary Cap Gestapo says it's no-no) there's no reason Marsh won't be there for that night

they should bring Suckora back too for re-lighting the fire in Elias :evil:

I appreciate everyone responses, I kind of rethought this, maybe I should have done that before I got 65 sigs yesterday, huh?

Like we always say, the Devs are gonna do what they do. Let's hope they do right by Marshall.

I do hope these petitions do work and Marshall will be there on the 2003 celebration that night. I met you the last game out on the concourse and signed your petition. Lets hope it works out for Marshall and us fans who want to see him that night.