GDT: Rangers@ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are my favorite quotes from the "we hate martin brodeur" facebook group for the night.

pucking karel giving the devils the goal

but yo even thought they lost the rangers proved once and for all who the real bitches are... haha tru john madden with that cute facemask whataaaa bitcchh

and brodeur needs to check who he fvcks w next time... u know he wont touch my boy avery ever again<- new favorite

and Orr shwoing jus how big a pansy jannssen is ... henrik will fvck him up too

fvck the devils bunch a fvcking pansy bitches

------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DEVILS ARE A BUNCH OF fvckIN COCKSUCKERS.. THEY GET EVERY fvckIN CALL FROM THE GAY ASS REFS AND THEY GET EVERY SINGLE BOUNCE OF THE fvckIN PUCK! IM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THIS BULLsh!t.. SEAN AVERY IS MY NEW FAVORITE RANGER.. BRODEUR IS A fvckIN pansy.. AND JOHN MADDEN THINKS HES TOUGH WITH HIS pansy fvckIN FACEMASK.. AND SCOTT GOMEZ CAN SUCK MY BIG ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND BURN IN HELL....

fvck THE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That game proves that Brodeur is a pansy and Henrik far outplayed Brodeur, simple as that

------------------------------------------------------------------

Screw MSG. FSNY replay at 2am. Watch that to hear Emerick's amazing call of Parise's goal. God bless the DVR. I must have rewinded it and watched that goal about 10 times.

I'm in Connecticut so I don't get FSNY unfortunately. My dad did call me after Parise's goal and all he said was, "Oh you missed a good one." Thanks dad!

I'm in Connecticut so I don't get FSNY unfortunately. My dad did call me after Parise's goal and all he said was, "Oh you missed a good one." Thanks dad!

Can't argue with the man, he was right.

Awesome game. I was out last evening and didn't get back until 11 and was debating whether to stay up and watch the game off the PVR. Glad I did. There was absolutely no chance of my falling asleep during that one.

When I heard Elias and Gionta were out I was worried we'd get blown out. And the Rangers DID carry a lot of the play. We had trouble sustaining offensive pressure. But our goalie, who hasn't stolen a game all year :rolleyes:, was awesome. When you have $10M worth of short-term injuries, you need your goaltender to come up big and Brodeur did just that.

I wish my aunt, who can lip read, was here tonight to tell me what Cam was saying. :)

As for the Avery incident itself, Brodeur played that for all it was worth. It got the team riled up, got the fans riled up and made the whole game more interesting.

A lot of good hitting, not a lot of useless penalties... kudos to the refs for not calling a lot of borderline penalties. I really enjoyed that game.

For the record, I guess we have a profanity filter that turns f*ggot into jerk.

Is that going to be a problem? If it is, I suggest you take it up with the site owner.

In other news, it's too bad the only Ranger fan I come into frequent contact with is a great guy. I'll rib him a little (just as he would to me if the Rags won), but I would have liked to go a little beyond that for this game.

I'll be there....and for once i can enjoy the "rangers suck" chants!! lets go devils!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there last night too. Section 110 row 23. Could you beleive what happend with marty and avrey!?

Crazy!

I love the Rangers Suck chants. But after the fight and brawl with marty and everyone else during the second, and everyone in the intire stadium was chanting Rangers Suck. It was just amazing. It was one of the best games ive ever been too.

Is that going to be a problem? If it is, I suggest you take it up with the site owner.

In other news, it's too bad the only Ranger fan I come into frequent contact with is a great guy. I'll rib him a little (just as he would to me if the Rags won), but I would have liked to go a little beyond that for this game.

No, it's not a problem. I was just pointing it out. I figured you could type f*****, since you can type pretty much every other word. No big.

Cam was saying at one point..

I'M GONNA fvck YOU UP

...Thursday :)

Also, Julien made a comment about taking care of everything Thursday...not in those exact words.

Avery is a slimeball punk...most Ranjuh fans are slimeball punks...the organization is made up of slimeballs starting with the owners...RanJuh fans who luv Avery are of the same ilk....slimeball punks.

Just downloaded the highlights off nhl.com and ohhhh my that was a nice goal I watched it like 3 times. Seemed like an exciting game, I wish there were highlights of all the other fun stuff that went on.

i know how to stream, but how do you download the highlights onto your computer?