Sign in to follow this  
Nieuwy25

Sleet!

everything's closed up around D/FW today because we have 1-2 inches of sleet on the ground. :P

All the school districts are closed. Most people didn't go to work. I'm at home, with a warm fire, and curled up with a blanket on the couch watching some old hockey tapes.

We might get freezing drizzle on top of everything tonight. Yuck.

Hang in there 25...I heard reports of another 6 inches of snow here in NJ Thur night thru Fri...I hope not...I am supposed to go out with Zam Fri :o

Fox 5 in NY just said it may head south and we could get less or miss the whole thing but you know how those weathermen are.

***Friday is Dew's birthday!!***

Btw, Dew, the Danish will still be available Friday! *Whew!* (4:50 & 8:40 I believe but I will check)

Omg its great here! I finally got to take out the hockey ice skates I got last christmas! I was skating on the driveway! Well it wasn't easy but it was fun. Texans get so excited when we see snow or something along those lines cause me and my brothers were running around, palying hockey, sledding down hills, and "snowboarding" with a broken skateboard. It is tons of fun. I took some photos of it here at my sites: http://www.megs-sites.com It's not 6 inches of snow or anything but it sure is fun!

Dew -

I hope the weather holds good just for you so you can get out on your birthday!

Hehe, my cousin in TX told me it was snowing (2-3 inches?) in Austin yesterday and that everyone was freaking out. Of course she and her family are from NJ, so they didn't see what the fuss was all about. :D

Of course she and her family are from NJ, so they didn't see what the fuss was all about. :D

Yeah my dad grew up in Nj/NY area and he's just sitting there like... this is a little nice, totally ignoring the fact that there sleet and snow outside. Though I did hear he did go outside and go sledding.

Hey Everyone! I don't really like the Devils because I am a huge LEAF FAN, but my friend told me about this site, and therefore, I wanted to check it out, so HEY! :lol:

"Isn't it great to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"