Is it just me...

Daylight savings time is always weird here. The board is set to automatically correct the time based on DST, but sometimes it doesn't work. If it's not working for you, go into your board settings, uncheck "Auto correct DST?", and check the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" box.

Daylight savings time is always weird here. The board is set to automatically correct the time based on DST, but sometimes it doesn't work. If it's not working for you, go into your board settings, uncheck "Auto correct DST?", and check the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" box.

That's why I asked in the first place, with DST being so early this year nothing seemed to work automatically (I had to change my cell phone, computer, et al manually)...thanks for the tip

your cell too :blink:

Yuh-huh. I'm technologically challenged, this poor computer I got as a graduation gift when I graduated high school (seven years ago), my cell phone is three years old, ditto on the now-deceased MP3 player...I still use a VCR to record things, too!

But yeah, I figure my cell will jump ahead an hour in three weeks and confuse the hell out of me then.

Yuh-huh. I'm technologically challenged, this poor computer I got as a graduation gift when I graduated high school (seven years ago), my cell phone is three years old, ditto on the now-deceased MP3 player...I still use a VCR to record things, too!

But yeah, I figure my cell will jump ahead an hour in three weeks and confuse the hell out of me then.

what provider and did you try turning off then on again?

I have cingular and I woke up Sunday and it was changed.. I didnt eve have to turn it off..I used to have to with TMobile and Verizon years ago... sometimes.. other times it would just work. So its strange yours didnt switch over. I was surprised that my computer did.. I didnt think it would.

I have Cingular too and not only does the phone change for DST but it changes as I change time zones. Whenever I fly to NJ and turn the phone back on upon landing it's set to the local time. B )

You know, now that you mention it, mine has done that in the past too...

Something fishy's going on with my phone...

I was sticking my tongue out as a joke telling the person it was just them cause he titled the post.. is it just me ......

As to why it posted 6 minutes later in a different post is beyond me... I went in and did it about 6 seconds after i clicked add reply!

I was sticking my tongue out as a joke telling the person it was just them cause he titled the post.. is it just me ......

As to why it posted 6 minutes later in a different post is beyond me... I went in and did it about 6 seconds after i clicked add reply!

:P x'2