Greetings all

Mr.Krinkle

Hey everyone, new to this board so I figured I'd introduce myself.

Born and bred in Jersey, I've been a fan for 25 years now, my dad, a Rangers fan, took me to my first Devils game when I was 2 during the inaugural season - I've been hooked ever since. Our house has been home to many a fights as my brother grew up to be a Ranger fan - mom kicked us all out of the house on more than one occasion.

Just now found a few Devils boards and it's good to see a good group of fans active in them - I have a partial ticket plan for the first time this year, but for years have gone to at least 10 games a year, hopefully I'm not too low on the list to get shut out of season tickets in the somewhat affordable sections next year. Either way I'll be at a ton of games next year as I hope a lot of others will be too, we need to shake this terrible low attendance affliction we seem to be stuck with.

See you around the boards or at the Arena.

Lmao. Wow you've been kicked out of the house over a Rangers/Devils fight? Oh mannnn effin sweet. Lmao. && You have a ticket plan? Oh man you suck I havent even been to ONE game...because I have lazy parents who spend $400 on tix to see the "Celtic Women". Lmao.

Anyways...Welcome to the boardsss.

Lmao. Wow you've been kicked out of the house over a Rangers/Devils fight? Oh mannnn effin sweet. Lmao. && You have a ticket plan? Oh man you suck I havent even been to ONE game...because I have lazy parents who spend $400 on tix to see the "Celtic Women". Lmao.

Anyways...Welcome to the boardsss.

Damn, not one game??? That sucks majorly, you should get out to the Arena before they retire it just to realize how sweet the new place will be (that is if it's anything like the Savvis Center in St. Louis), the design looks pretty good and offers up much better vantage points. Only thing that's gonna suck is the cost, I'm sure they'll wise up pretty quickly when we still don't sell games out.

I'll be going to a game on Easter Sunday but thats the only game. Haha that's the only way to spend Easter...with the Devils. But I live in Conn. so it's hard to get up to NJ and sh!t and it's hard to buy tickets i have like 10 people living in my house so we're currently on a budget.

I'll be going to a game on Easter Sunday but thats the only game. Haha that's the only way to spend Easter...with the Devils. But I live in Conn. so it's hard to get up to NJ and sh!t and it's hard to buy tickets i have like 10 people living in my house so we're currently on a budget.

WELCOME!! Bienvenue aux conseils !

&& You will notice that this board is like super psyched, fer shur! fer shur! post-909-1173921708_thumb.gif

.... Only thing that's gonna suck is the cost, I'm sure they'll wise up pretty quickly when we still don't sell games out.