Devils @ Carolina

MadDog2020

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Devils! They must win! Gionta is still out, and it is looking like Elias and Madden could miss the game. If that happens I wouldn't mind seeing this line-up:

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Dowd-Rasmussen

Brylin-Gomez-Rupp

Tallackson-Pelley

Rafalski-White

Martin-Oduya

Lukowich-Fraser

Edited by thefiestygoat

I don't think you can start a game with only 5 D-men. What if one got hurt? What if while that guy was hurt another D took a penalty? Just too many risks for 1 game that in the grand scheme of things won't be that important.

If they're going to send Greene down they'd have to call a minimum making defenseman up and a minimum forward in his place I would think. It's much easier to play short forwards than short defenseman.

I don't think you can start a game with only 5 D-men. What if one got hurt? What if while that guy was hurt another D took a penalty? Just too many risks for 1 game that in the grand scheme of things won't be that important.

If they're going to send Greene down they'd have to call a minimum making defenseman up and a minimum forward in his place I would think. It's much easier to play short forwards than short defenseman.

I don't know everyones exact cap hit, but maybe if Greene and Cam were sent down, then Fraser, Pelley, and Tallackson could come up? That would give the Devils 6D and just leave them short on foward.

Go Devils! They must win! Gionta is still out, and it is looking like Elias and Madden could miss the game. If that happens I wouldn't mind seeing this line-up:

Parise-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Dowd-Rasmussen

Brylin-Gomez-Tallackson

Janssen, Pelley(if there is room for him)

Rafalski-White

Martin-Oduya

Lukowich (play 5D, send Greene down for cap room)

I guess Rupp missed the flight?

Am I the only one who found this home and home a little odd? Aren't home and home series' usually on consecutive days? This time its Home-PIT Away-CAR on consecutive days, a day off and then Home-CAR.

Anyways we better sweep Carolina, not only do we need the points but it'd be great help in keeping them out of the playoffs!

Who is the most like Madden in Lowell?

The answer to that my friends, is David Clarkson, only Clarkson drops the mitts.

Call up Clarkson, and let's pound the Hurricanes and win this freaking game.

That's my vote.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

This is a MUST WIN for sure after the horrible game that was played and displayed last night. Devils need to get the division back up to 6 points tonight. Hopefully Elias and Madden will play and their groin injuries are not as bad. :pray:

Pittsburgh has the night off and will be home vs. Montreal tomorrow night.