Devils @ Carolina

MadDog2020

If it's a must win what should the team do if they lose? Quit?

No. If they lose, they should just be prepared for a battle with Pittsburgh to the end for the division. Quite frankly, battles don't interest me until the playoffs. So they better sweep Carolina and make life a little easier on themselves and us.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:boogie: Lets Go Biatches! :boogie:

Games on tsn, I'll be watching as I get ready to go out!

Gionta IR retro to March 6th, he'll see the last five games of the season. Smart move Lou, I also hope he keeps Madden ang Elias out for the next 4 games.

Marty getting the nod.

Maven wants Clemmy to start, he also loves Graham and says he is better than Ward. Can we hire a caveman from Geico to do his job.

Edited by LOULAM1

And the Devils have the cap room for Pelley and Clarkson because...they put Gionta on LTIR retroactive to March 6. He isn't coming back for another two weeks, till there are five games left in the regular season.

I love how Lou's passing it off as something that takes pressure off Gionta to come back too soon :lol: Yeah, more like we're desperate for bodies and this is the only way to make immediate room :P

The lines are um, Parise-Zajac-Clarkson is one they said. I assume Brylin-Gomez-Langs is another, maybe Dowd with Pando and Rass, and Rupp-Janssen-Pelley?

BTW Stan come back to us. There is no freaking way Marty's sitting with basically a Lowell Devils offense on the ice and the Penguins breathing down our necks four points out.

Edited by Hasan4978

And the Devils have the cap room for Pelley and Clarkson because...they put Gionta on LTIR retroactive to March 6. He isn't coming back for another two weeks, till there are five games left in the regular season.

I love how Lou's passing it off as something that takes pressure off Gionta to come back too soon :lol: Yeah, more like we're desperate for bodies and this is the only way to make immediate room :P

The lines are um, Parise-Zajac-Clarkson is one they said. I assume Brylin-Gomez-Langs is another, maybe Dowd with Pando and Rass, and Rupp-Janssen-Pelley?

Can we take a page out of the Flyers playbook for tonight and just punish Carolina on every shift and hope that Marty stands on his head again... please? :pray:

Tied 1-1 going into the third. Hopefully we can salvage a point since no Elias, Madden and Gionta.

And I am pretty sure the Canes want to do that too and let SO decides which team takes the extra point.

by the way, the Sabres are leading 3-2 over the clawless cats.