Devils @ Carolina

MadDog2020

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you need to get Gomez and Elias away from each other.

I too like splitting them up to make two dangerous lines.

And what exactly were the Devils behind to come from in this victory????

Great job TSN. :doh1:

:lol:

I think this is one thing we really have to appreciate with this team...the ability to call someone up on a moment's notice and they fit right in. Honestly, how many guys have been called up over the years and have had a great first game? It's a testament to the system that's played and taught from the minors on up.

Yup, it's the system, and the GM who put's the pieces in. :hail:iconmagicoy0.gif

The Patriots remind me of this, that TEAM does what is needed with what they've got.

yeah, the young guys fit right in and gomez really stepped up his play.

great win, much needed 2 pts.

this was possibly the best effort put forth all year considering the absence of 3 critical players.

marty was awesome, he shook off the pain from that crunched nose like a champ. awesome 3rd period!

Big win! This is going to be a great boost to their confidence. Sweet passing by Ras and Langs and great finish by Gomez on the first goal. Ras also made a great play on his goal. Parise's goal was fantastic, he's having a fantastic year and could hit 35 goals by the time the season is over. Brodeur also was amazing in net, especially in that 3rd period.

Did anyone else find it strange Martin got called for a penalty for delay of game after Marty lost his helmet? Martin was just trying to clear the puck to make sure Marty didn't get hurt and normally a goalie losing his mask would mean the play is dead so a goalie doesn't get killed so I felt the play should have been considered dead before Martin cleared the puck over the glass.

Did anyone else find it strange Martin got called for a penalty for delay of game after Marty lost his helmet? Martin was just trying to clear the puck to make sure Marty didn't get hurt and normally a goalie losing his mask would mean the play is dead so a goalie doesn't get killed so I felt the play should have been considered dead before Martin cleared the puck over the glass.

A much needed win by the Devils last night. Marty did a great job hanging on at the end, and not letting anything past him, to get the W. :dance:

Hopefully the Devils can beat the Canes again tomorrow at home. I'm a little nervous though because the Devils have been sucking on Saturday day games this season.

Yeah, but I'll be yelling from 109 this time!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

and the penalty was delay of game b/c the refs hadn't blown the whistle yet. b/c they were slackin'. b/c they were in Cryalotta and were very busy looking for anything to call against the Devs so they didn't get harrassed by the hicks. And so they could get their cookie from Bettman.

Edited by Masked Fan

Yeah, but I'll be yelling from 109 this time!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

and the penalty was delay of game b/c the refs hadn't blown the whistle yet. b/c they were slackin'. b/c they were in Cryalotta and were very busy looking for anything to call against the Devs so they didn't get harrassed by the hicks. And so they could get their cookie from Bettman.

Alrighty then! :rofl: You made some good points there Masked Fan. So true, so true. :evil: