Who do you want to see in?

devilsrule33

It looks like there are 3 spots left in the East for 6 teams (Lightning. Rangers, Islanders, Hurricanes, Habs, and Leafs). My question is simply who do you want to see in? That doesn't mean who you want the Devils to play or anything like that. Just as a fan of a game, who would you like to see make the playoffs?

Personally, I don't want to see thoe Hurricanes make the playoffs at all. Having Toronto make the playoffs is always good for hockey although I doubt they will make it. I wouldn't mind both New York teams making it too as that would be pretty interesting.

When it comes down to it, anyone but Carolina.

1 Sabres

2 Devils

3 Thrashers

4 Senators

5 Penguins

6 Rangers

7 Lightning

8 Islanders

I'm not as confident as I was last year playing the Rags, they just aren't giving up any goals lately and we can't seem to score any. I hope they get the 6 seed so we can avoid them. Losing to them this year would really backfire on me personally because I've been screaming about last year's sweep for about a year now.

I also want NO part of the Senators in the first round.

I want the Isles, Devils, and Rags to all make it maybe it'll knock Carl Pavano or Derek Jeter off the backpage.

With these matchups the 2nd round could be Rags-Sabres, Devils-Pens. Even Mike and the Maddog couldn't ignore those matchups, I don't care how well the Yankees are playing.

Actually, looking at the remaining games BUF and OTT have....they are almost identical teams, Buf has an extra Flyers game in there, but otherwise the teams are the same......will be a very interesting finish.

I honestly don't think the Sens will take out buffalo, they have a minimum of 5 points to make up (7 if you include the ineveitable win over the flyers to finish buf's season).......in 6 games?

Edited by ThreeStars

Actually, looking at the remaining games BUF and OTT have....they are almost identical teams, Buf has an extra Flyers game in there, but otherwise the teams are the same......will be a very interesting finish.

I honestly don't think the Sens will take out buffalo, they have a minimum of 5 points to make up (7 if you include the ineveitable win over the flyers to finish buf's season).......in 6 games?

I'm not as confident as I was last year playing the Rags, they just aren't giving up any goals lately and we can't seem to score any. I hope they get the 6 seed so we can avoid them. Losing to them this year would really backfire on me personally because I've been screaming about last year's sweep for about a year now.

I also want NO part of the Senators in the first round.

I want the Isles, Devils, and Rags to all make it maybe it'll knock Carl Pavano or Derek Jeter off the backpage.

With these matchups the 2nd round could be Rags-Sabres, Devils-Pens. Even Mike and the Maddog couldn't ignore those matchups, I don't care how well the Yankees are playing.

I'll tell you what...Buffalo better be careful..the way your Sens are playing...they just might pull it off.

If that did happen, that would be devastating to Buffalo....how long have the Sabres been the 1 seed now in the East? If the Sens get it the last day of the season...oh my, Sabres fans on suicide alert! :o:lol: