Home Jerseys

eaglejelly

A team can wear the white jersey at home if the road team agrees. This usually happens if the road team is on a 1 game road trip to where they only have to bring 1 set of uniforms. In the case today Detroit and Columbus has a home and home.

thanks

I've noticed that Detroit has most often skewed the trend, using their whites at home (which they did against the Devs last year) and their reds on the road.

We will go back to white at home and colors on the road officially next year.

Where did you hear that from? Because what I have heard from the league is that it is staying the same. Which makes sense considering the switched it so teams don't have to take multiple uniforms on the road meaning if they went to white at home they would just have to switch back in a few years when 3rds are reintroduced.

The only thing I have heard about white at home next year is unsubstantiated rumors.

I've noticed that Detroit has most often skewed the trend, using their whites at home (which they did against the Devs last year) and their reds on the road.

We will go back to white at home and colors on the road officially next year.

I do not think so and hope not. The red jerseys are so much better on home ice for the Devils. Plus it is a better jersey to take pics of the players. Red to me stands out a lot more. :evil: Leave the white jerseys for the road.

I like the team colours at home, since especially at playoff time, you want to show off you team colours as support. However, I prefer the AHL having whites at home, mainly because Carolina's colours are so god awful....they are just too red.

I haven't seen anything about officially going back to white at home.

Because they are not going back to white next season.

The Devils will be wearing red at home and Vanderbeek likes the red over the white at his new home in the Newark Arena. Vanderbeek said this in an interview back when the new arena was just started.

I've heard a few rumblings about going back to the white's at home and colored jerseys for the road. Nothing official though, but if anyone has any official releases or news about it, please post!

DD530: If you are serious about that please state your source!