Marty Pics

brodeurgirl30

I check images on yahoo, google, and other search engines from time to time to see if there are any new Marty pics. Below are a few new ones as well as some of my favorites. I don't know how to make them smaller so I apologize for the space they are going to take up. Nevertheless, ENJOY :uni:

turino_pics20_small_fr.jpg

personnalites.jpg

MaxandMartinBrodeur.jpg

marty_shoot_b.jpg

brodeur_09.jpg

72565212.jpg2006-01-29-brodeur.jpgbro_ar_081204.jpg

20040208-080633-g.jpg

7147.jpg

100_2125.jpg

100_2121.jpg

97awards_jennings.jpg

gallery21.jpg

Martin_Brodeur_313438c.jpg

image003.jpg

Feel free to use any of these!

Wow that just made my day like 10x happier. Lmao. But umm the picture with Gomez made me want to kill myself. :P

&& Marty has nice legs for a dude.

Edited by XxLancerHockeyPridexX

:rofl: pretty funny.

and we need more puckbunny threads here.

Gordie get started on the Brylin thread... has it gone off the page? You know, you have a responsibility wanting to boink these guys... or for those liars more modest souls here who say they just enjoy oogling Devils.

one thing though... MAN Marty has chicken legs... what's WITH that?

Edited by Pepperkorn

See how great I was not making any jerking rod comments! But y'all knew what i was thinking :giggle: He's so goofy even, taking on the guys accent -- or channeling his bear hunting friends from maine..."Ya Cahn't get theuh from heuh..." They dont say Cahn't in Ont or NJ as far as I know... <_<

Anyhow - i want the man's tackle!! just for a few hours

See how great I was not making any jerking rod comments! But y'all knew what i was thinking :giggle: He's so goofy even, taking on the guys accent -- or channeling his bear hunting friends from maine..."Ya Cahn't get theuh from heuh..." They dont say Cahn't in Ont or NJ as far as I know... <_<

Anyhow - i want the man's tackle!! just for a few hours

• 2 weeks later...
I think there's something wrong with me. I've never thought Brodeur was attractive. I mean he's not ugly, but I'm not wanting... to er well you know.

Woah...seriously? When I first saw Marty, I was thought to myself "God damn...that man is gorgeous". Lmao.