GDT: DEVILS @ TB 4/16/07 7:00 pm

Devilish34

I have a feeling that the Devils will lose tonight's game and storm back to take the next 3.

Oh boy I sure hope not -- you let a team like Tampa Bay start to get going and they'll steamroll over us in no time. Can't wake a sleeping giant like the Lightning. Tonight's game, IMO, is the most important game of the Devils season right now.

Oh boy I sure hope not -- you let a team like Tampa Bay start to get going and they'll steamroll over us in no time. Can't wake a sleeping giant like the Lightning. Tonight's game, IMO, is the most important game of the Devils season right now.

And that's an understatement RD. This game is pivotal tonight. A must-win of massive proportions IMO.

Yeah, if the Devils come out tonight and play poorly like they did on Saturday and lose to go down 2 games to 1, we are screwed. So tonight is pretty much a must-win for momentum proposes.

I hope the Devils come out hard and get that first goal because we all know Tampa is going to come out hard on their home ice.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

Edited by NYGDevils32