Sign in to follow this  
CMONPETEYD

NEW FANTASY LEAGUE OPENING

Hey guys.....

I know we have a few fantasy baseball owners in here, and a few fantasy baseball leagues. MR. Clown, myself and another of our buddies (too bad he is a rag$s fan) are creating a new and unique baseball league. This is a league that will be run completly by front office and results, scores and standings will be sent via email and excel spreaddsheets.

We have run a hockey league similarly for 10 years with much success, ask clown if you need a reference. Anyway I think we are looking for approximately 6-10 owners (already have 6 or so)

If you are interested in learning more, I can email you rules and an application. Just respond to this or send me a PM.

Thanks

Just adding my two center...its fun...its free...organized etc. you can trade future draft picks to build for this year or rebuild for next...protects..so it adds another dymanic to the draft and teh season..hope some of you here would like to get in

I'd definitely like to get some more details but it sounds like something I'd like to play.

Here is the rulebook I created.

if you PM me with your email address, ill send the attachment

League:

On 4/13/2007 TFB was founded by Tom Staada, Brian Sanborn and Frank Pitkewicz. TFB is an acronym for our first names, and also the league name

yup, I told you it was unique. It is points based. It adds strategy to the league.

Our hockey league only counts goals and not assists. always been very unique like that.

B U M P

Anyone interested let tsdevils know...

And about the offense, that is what makes the league unique..EVERYONE shares the same advantage/disadvantage...so it would be interesting to see how a team is built.

Hey guys.. HOpe this may interest you. The whole reason we were limiting the # of categories was to keep it interesting and keep it simple for the scorekeeper. Well we are changing our ways and expanding scoring as well as automating the scoring through yahoo. So Rosters, trades, and daily scoring will be done via Yahoo and our score keeper will send out standings, weekly scores and stats. Yahoo doesnt let you have a Head to Head Points league, so we have to do a points league and make the head to head on our own. We will still be trading draft picks. Please let me know if you are interested after the rule changes.

TFB 2.0