BRING ON THE SENATORS

HellOnICE

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess tommorow during Game 7.

But next Saturday night WILL be a home game.

The only question is thursday or wednesday. I'd guess Thursday/Saturday at the Meadowlands.

I'd guess Thursday/Saturday Tuesday (May 1st) /Thurs (May 3rd) /Saturday (May 5th) for the first 5 games...

I don't know if it helps or not, but at least in this series Lou will know who to match Madden and Pando up against - the line with two of the big three (Alfredsson, Spezza, Heatley), I don't think they all play on the same line anymore but I'm sure two of them do.

Ottawa's probably not as loaded as they were in '03 but it's close - and we're not as good as we were then either. Emery is a better goalie than Lalime to be sure, but I still remember him getting slapped around by Buffalo last year.

If EGG keeps up its recent surge, Parise's line chips in here and there and Marty plays the way he did the latter half of the Tampa series we have a shot. Hopefully we get Whitey back, I know nobody likes him anymore but he had one bad game in the Tampa series before getting hurt and he'll be an upgrade over Oduya.

Edited by Hasan4978

The Big 3 play together most of the time. Alfredsson had a great first round. He's never been a big playoff performer but he was awfully good against Pitt.

I think you'll see that match-up for sure. I wonder if Ottawa will put Fisher's line on Parise's.

Vermette is playing well and so is Comrie. They have no shortage of offense and that blueline is particularly dangerous.

Also look for Phillips and Volchenkov to be matched up against either EGG or Parise. That is their shutdown pair.

Brodeur will have to stand on his head for his team to win. I believe this team is better than the 2003 one. They're very good in all three zones and more physical. This will be an extremely tough series.

The Big 3 play together most of the time. Alfredsson had a great first round. He's never been a big playoff performer but he was awfully good against Pitt.

I think you'll see that match-up for sure. I wonder if Ottawa will put Fisher's line on Parise's.

Vermette is playing well and so is Comrie. They have no shortage of offense and that blueline is particularly dangerous.

Also look for Phillips and Volchenkov to be matched up against either EGG or Parise. That is their shutdown pair.

Brodeur will have to stand on his head for his team to win. I believe this team is better than the 2003 one. They're very good in all three zones and more physical. This will be an extremely tough series.

If the Devs try to run and gun, like they did in the early stages of the Tampa series... they have no chance; done in 5.

If they play their style, tight, nothing fancy, shut down hockey. The Devs will win in 6, with a lot of 2-1 scores.

Whoever wins this series goes to the Cup Finals (barring major injuries). Both teams are deep and are great in transition. This one should go seven, but I don't doubt that if one team gets serious momentum, they could close it out early.

Bring it on, boys. Let's see what happens when you have to face a full team, not just 3 players.

GO SENS GO!!

Satans, I think you a bit crazy on dat one.

Ottawa can score, and actually play defense, and Emery has been good so far. They just shutdown Pittsburgh who had a better offense than we sure have. This series will be extremely tought. I hope they will win, and I hope I am wrong, but this Ottawa team maybe the ceiling.

I have faith that if we play Devils hockey, and Marty is Marty, and Egg shows up and Parise continues...that this will be close.

Satans, I think you a bit crazy on dat one.

Ottawa can score, and actually play defense, and Emery has been good so far. They just shutdown Pittsburgh who had a better offense than we sure have. This series will be extremely tought. I hope they will win, and I hope I am wrong, but this Ottawa team maybe the ceiling.

I have faith that if we play Devils hockey, and Marty is Marty, and Egg shows up and Parise continues...that this will be close.