Devils Open Semifinals With Sens On Thursday

msweet

I like the 8:00pm start time for saturday - more time to tailgate! :clap:

Tickets. I am thinking of making the road trip from Canada. What are my chances of getting $40 tickets in the bleeders? I see LOTS of empty seats on TV, but they tend to be in the mid and lower bowls.

Looking for NJD fans to advise on this one.

Thanks!

Tickets. I am thinking of making the road trip from Canada. What are my chances of getting $40 tickets in the bleeders? I see LOTS of empty seats on TV, but they tend to be in the mid and lower bowls.

Looking for NJD fans to advise on this one.

Thanks!

Well LOTS is an exaggeration based on the last series :P

and good luck with that

the CAA fills up from the top down, and with every series possibly being the LAST in this dump people are getting a little sentimental about it and filling the dump more then it need be... I'd say act early and often

and you guys should talk with how EASY I bagged game 6 tix in Ottawa :P

Well LOTS is an exaggeration based on the last series :P

and good luck with that

the CAA fills up from the top down, and with every series possibly being the LAST in this dump people are getting a little sentimental about it and filling the dump more then it need be... I'd say act early and often

and you guys should talk with how EASY I bagged game 6 tix in Ottawa :P

You have to be kidding me. When the Devils are on TV, there a GOBS of empty seats to see, like it's half empty, so I wouldn't compare Ottawa to NJD in terms of venue. It's a well know fact that attendance in at NJD games is not great, especially given the championships they bring to the city.

Ottawa is traditionally slow in tickets sales, but you won't see blocks of seats empty at Scotiabank Place for this round.

You have to be kidding me. When the Devils are on TV, there a GOBS of empty seats to see, like it's half empty, so I wouldn't compare Ottawa to NJD in terms of venue. It's a well know fact that attendance in at NJD games is not great, especially given the championships they bring to the city.

Ottawa is traditionally slow in tickets sales, but you won't see blocks of seats empty at Scotiabank Place for this round.

A lot of those empties you see on TV are sold though- they're the corporate seats. You can probably get them if you don't mind paying close to $70 to sit upstairs.

GOBS of empty seats? :argh: NOT this seasons playoffs. It has been 18K plus for almost every game so far in an arena that holds 19,040. :blink: Not too bad at all and there are not blocked seats @ CAA.

fans usually don't have to save their money for later rounds in ottawa

Just noticed something about the 2nd round teams.

Buffalo would have home ice against any opponent in the SCF.

The only other SCF matchup that would give the East home ice would be New Jersey vs. Vancouver.

Yes I have mentioned that when the playoffs began that the only three teams the Devils have or had home ice if they got to the SCF's was Minnesota-who is gone, Calgary-who is gone and now Vancouver-who was lucky enough to beat Dallas in 7 games. :evil: Highly doubt Vancouver will beat Anaheim and make the SCF's.

Buffalo does have home ice over EVERYONE that is because they are the Presidents Trophy winner with most points. ;)

Yes I have mentioned that when the playoffs began that the only three teams the Devils have or had home ice if they got to the SCF's was Minnesota-who is gone, Calgary-who is gone and now Vancouver-who was lucky enough to beat Dallas in 7 games. :evil: Highly doubt Vancouver will beat Anaheim and make the SCF's.

Buffalo does have home ice over EVERYONE that is because they are the Presidents Trophy winner with most points. ;)

I'd bet more money on the Nucks beating the Ducks, then the Devils beating the sens. But neither is a very good bet.

I'd bet more money on the Nucks beating the Ducks, then the Devils beating the sens. But neither is a very good bet.

You would lose that bet. :lol: Devils have way better chances of beating Ottawa than Vancouver beating Anaheim. Devils with home ice could be the difference as well as Anaheim.

I think they can and will win this game, but I don't see them winning the series. Brodeur has to be better than he's ever been and we need a lot of luck. I don't see it coming together for them, this could be Ottawa's year.

It would be nice though, if everything worked out perfectly, to have that long awaited Devils-Rangers ECF rematch.

Edited by '7'