Stevens dream

Pepperkorn

nah.. this wasn't a good one though.

Stevens was orating in some park. He was in a black suit and his hair was a little poofy and it was very solid strawberry blond... like he had dyed it and gotten it a little too red and a little to solid all over. He wasn't ugly or weird looking it was just a little off - not natural, not honest, not normal. :noclue:

I couldn't understand what he was talking about. He was just at a podium :blahblah: ing away. I couldn't tell if it was about hockey or really what it was about at all. Maybe running for office or something?

so anyhow -- I wanted to listen but it was just uninteresting to me. I stood in the crowd but I'd get distracted by this and that and just couldn't focus. It was all so distant to me - and fake :noclue:

trauma, huh?

So was it about the board? About myself? About the new NHL?

So was it about the board? About myself? About the new NHL?

You were thinking about your new Mini Van and how the kids trashed it with mudd

on their cleats. This made you grumpy because you stayed up late to watch Leno.

You were thinking about your new Mini Van and how the kids trashed it with mudd

on their cleats. This made you grumpy because you stayed up late to watch Leno.

:wub: I should have another kid!!!

Hey yeah -- maybe I want some action from Stevens! I'm actually really interested in hockey still. These playoffs have been really fun thus far all the way around! :noclue:

My sister, who is 19, exclaimed the other day, "I want a baby!"

I mean, yeah I think I want kids eventually. But a) I'm only 21 (almost 22 wooo) and b) I don't know where my life is going to take me and if I'll be in a position to have kids and c) But I babysit and my cousins all have young children and I love them to death, but I see just how much work they are....aghhh not ready for that. They are adorable though and the things that they say sometimes... they're so innocent. I love it.

So yeah anyway, this Stevens dream... sounds weird...I wonder what it means. I hardly ever have dreams that include people that I think are good looking. I've never had a Zach Parise dream. :P