4/26 2 tickets for sale

langsgirl

219 row 21 seats 12 and 13. I will be at the game, so I can jut leave them at window or meet you there to give you tickets. Face value 45 per ticket no ticketmaster fees!

PM me!

219 row 21 seats 12 and 13. I will be at the game, so I can jut leave them at window or meet you there to give you tickets. Face value 45 per ticket no ticketmaster fees!

PM me!

Is that the section with the smelly people and bad hair??

Is that the section with the smelly people and bad hair??

It is... however, the smelly people were at game 1, the bad hair was at game 2 in the smelly person seat, and no one was there for game 5, it was empty.

You arent really doing much for helping me sell the tickets though :)

It is... however, the smelly people were at game 1, the bad hair was at game 2 in the smelly person seat, and no one was there for game 5, it was empty.

Who wouldn't want to sit amongst the smelly and bad-haired?

I want to buy them so badly but I'm working. I hope you sell the soon, so the temptation is removed.

Who wouldn't want to sit amongst the smelly and bad-haired?

I want to buy them so badly but I'm working. I hope you sell the soon, so the temptation is removed.

do it do it... leave work early :) haha JK

:( Sorry

But they are worth the money and the view of the ice is excellent.

I just figured since SO MANY PEOPLE inquired (no they didnt) I would let you know the tickets are gone and have been donated to a board member :P

Enjoy the game everyone!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.