Will Saturday be the last game in the CAA?

eaglejelly

Well technically it wouldn't be THE last home game then, since there'd be at least another two games in the next round after that hehe.

I'll be much better off if I wake up and have your atitude tomorrow :evil:

I know what you mean, as much as I get annoyed at the place it's still odd to think that I'll never go to the CAA anymore after this season. It probably won't really hit me until my first game next year at the Newark arena. Not that I'm not looking forward to having an actual top-shelf hockey arena :koolaid:

I know what you mean, as much as I get annoyed at the place it's still odd to think that I'll never go to the CAA anymore after this season. It probably won't really hit me until my first game next year at the Newark arena. Not that I'm not looking forward to having an actual top-shelf hockey arena :koolaid:

you know it's a sad day (and a new low I never thought possible)... when it takes a fan from the OTHER TEAM to try to squash the petty panic-fest this place becomes if they lose a game.... it's pretty amusing sometimes too.... it's ONE FLIPPING GAME, and unlike the other teams that got smoked.. they mounted a good comeback in this one.... DRINK SOME DECAF IN THE PLAYOFFS WOULD YA???

I'm missing my first home playoff game since May of 1995 on Saturday. It will not be our last game at that dump. How bad is that we could have easily WON this game tonight with a few lucky bounces. With such a horrible game and to know we could have walked away with a win, how could anyone doubt this team's chances in this round? We'll win this in 6.