Congratulations on the win Devils

Dagwood

That was a fun game to watch. Both teams did not disappoint and despite a brain fart or two on either side of the puck, the Sens/Devils came out ready to play Game 2 in the style we are all used to seeing.

How the Sens let Brylin get that shot off with .2 seconds left I'll never know, but give credit where credit is do. Brylin was determined to get that shot. After the first, I think the Sens started to carry the play and took that with them into the 4th OT. Great Saves by both Goaltenders in this one, resiliancy shown by the Sens, determination not to lose by the Devils, and your typical Devils winner where patience, and a weak cross ice pass attempt results on Langenbrunner streaking in on Emery and just sliding the puck past a sprawling Emery. Classic :argh:

I'm happy with the effort put forth by the Sens. This will be a tough series as billed.

Both teams can hang with each other. No question about that.

you reminded me of our trip out of the parking lot... there was some guy in a sens jersey standing in the middle of the lot trying to shake hands with people in their cars who were leaving.... most people weren't sure how to handle it :blink:

we're not used to dignity from our opponent.... forgive us :lol:

(jusy remember we're TRYING when we go up there for game 6!! :thumbsup: )

Just a note to any Devils fans who are thinking of making the trip to Ottawa for game 3 and 4:

Tickets are going for dirt cheap on eBay for any of these games. You can snag two tickets right now for as cheap as $65 Cdn.

I saw those and I tried bidding on them but this stupid computer I'm using at work won't let me bid on them. And just my luck the auction ends by the time I get out of here.