GDT: Game 3, Devils vs. Senators (Series Tied 1-1)

Devilsdude530

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil:

:gd:

Devils will be in front of a sold out crowd tonight and will be ready to go. Madden/Pandolfo line to shut down their #1 line and the PP and PK has to be working for the Devils to win Game 3. Brodeur will be ready for this one as he plays well in front of the Canadian crowds as well as playing in Canada. Devils have done very well in Ottawa over the years and a win tonight to take control of the series and grab their home ice back.

TIME IS NOW DEVILS!

I think the Sens will come out flying, just like in game one. They got the split in the swamp and came back to force OT in game Two. Now they're in front of a (relatively) thrilled home crowd, so expect the adrenaline to be pumping and the Sens to be hitting. Rayzor will be much better than he was in Jersey, and Marty will be on his game, too. Comrie shows up tonight, Redden continues to play like Redden* and Heater gets into full goalscoring mode.

Go Sens Go!!!!

*-as opposed to playing like Shane Hnidy as he was before this series.

I think the Sens will come out flying, just like in game one. They got the split in the swamp and came back to force OT in game Two. Now they're in front of a (relatively) thrilled home crowd, so expect the adrenaline to be pumping and the Sens to be hitting. Rayzor will be much better than he was in Jersey, and Marty will be on his game, too. Comrie shows up tonight, Redden continues to play like Redden* and Heater gets into full goalscoring mode.

Sens energized and with their speed are scary... if we can get to the end of period one even I would consider that a big step for the Devils.

You have a tough skin Sir :evil:

They certainly are a tough crowd over there but I'll give them credit...they are tops in finding and posting info quicker than most other boards I vist.

And yes, I know you dine in Hell...But you gotta admit, that's a cool video for the Sens to project on the Ice surface before the player intros.

I really hope we get Emrick tonight. I'm trying to find out for you guys through my VERSUS contacts (Well they have security guards too!) because if not, we're stuck with the mediocre John Forslund and the awesome-with-the-right-color-guy John Vanbiesbrouck.