GDT: DEVILS @ SENS 7pm 5/2/07

Devilish34

The Devils need him to be invincible. It's the only way we win. I am not buying the "he played too much" stuff. As he has said, his job is not that physically strenuous. Especially compared to the other players. And it is not like he is facing 40+ shots a game. Ottawa is just bigger and stronger. They are dictating everything. It will be interesting to learn what Elias' real injury is when this is over as he has not looked right at all. It also wouldn't surprise me to learn that Brodeur has some kind of injury too.

Their aggressive defensive play just kills out offense. Which is not much to begin with.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The series is not over, but the party is over. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer and dimmer and dimmer :evilcry:

But I :pray: hope our Devils will prevail. :saddevil:

This series is not over.

Untill i see: 4wins for the Sens.

So guys..Just encourage our team!

:koolaid:

LETS GO DEVILS

I'm sorry but the Devils gave up, they don't want it as badly as the Sens do. We are so SLOPPY. How do we ever score goals being that ugly on offense?

Here we go again! WHY is every single loss considered a lack of effort or giving up?? Just because they can't get anything going on offense doesn't mean they are giving up, it means they aren't matching up well against the Sens' defense.

And now it is 3-2 and we are back in the game.

Goal from beyond the blue line on a wristshot is bad, a normal nhl goalie can stop it.....Marty is a superstar goalie, should be able to stop it as well.... so that was a bad goal..

Open your eyes, that shot was at the circle, not the blue line. It was also a screen, and also off the cross bar. You can't stop what you can't see.

Who would you rather play? Please don't say Ryan Miller or Giggy - you'll only look stupid. Night in and night out there is no one better. His job is to keep us in it, not to win every game.

... As I say this, Ray gives up one like Marty's... Maybe he should have that too?

Open your eyes, that shot was at the circle, not the blue line. It was also a screen, and also off the cross bar. You can't stop what you can't see.

Who would you rather play? Please don't say Ryan Miller or Giggy - you'll only look stupid. Night in and night out there is no one better. His job is to keep us in it, not to win every game.

... As I say this, Ray gives up one like Marty's... Maybe he should have that too?

U are the who should open your eyes, screened or not, blue line wristshots (and it was not top of the circles) are unnacceptable at any hockey level.

U are the who should open your eyes, screened or not, blue line wristshots (and it was not top of the circles) are unnacceptable at any hockey level.

What? How can he stop it if he doesn't see it? And it's not like an NHLer's wrist shot is slow, either.