OOT Scoreboard - Fri. 5/4.

SatansDevils

:rofl::clap:

I guess I have to take back what I said before, I'm sure you would have said the same had you watched it :evil: But they'd better finish the job now.

Listen to THIS..

Im watching the game....and the Rangers just get off the PP....a buddy of mine from Arizona...who I talked to right after the Drury goal...called me...going NUTS...and Im watching the game saying "WTF" and I he said "its over" and he is a Devils fans so I KNOW he is not celebrating the Rangers...and I thoiught he was messing with me...but low and behold...I was IN FACT watching the tape the ENTIRE TIME....4 min later...I see the goal...man I need DVR class!!!

My goodness, Hockey Gods..just get me past this team....Lundquivst is driving me crazy...just survive and advance,...just give me this year and Ill never, EVER, ask for anything ever again....I could kiss Drury (in a non gay way of course)

this 4th game is going to be very very tough to get...just another thought

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to THIS..

Im watching the game....and the Rangers just get off the PP....a buddy of mine from Arizona...who I talked to right after the Drury goal...called me...going NUTS...and Im watching the game saying "WTF" and I he said "its over" and he is a Devils fans so I KNOW he is not celebrating the Rangers...and I thoiught he was messing with me...but low and behold...I was IN FACT watching the tape the ENTIRE TIME....4 min later...I see the goal...man I need DVR class!!!

My goodness, Hockey Gods..just get me past this team....Lundquivst is driving me crazy...just survive and advance,...just give me this year and Ill never, EVER, ask for anything ever again....I could kiss Drury (in a non gay way of course)

this 4th game is going to be very very tough to get...just another thought

Drury is the fvcking man bro. I'm looking forward to his donning of the red and black next year. :evil::P

I swear, I was watching this game and rooting for Buffalo like they were the Devils. Yelling at the TV, swearing, loudly celebrating the 2 goals. That's how much I want the Rangers to lose.

Drury is the fvcking man bro. I'm looking forward to his donning of the red and black next year. :evil::P

I swear, I was watching this game and rooting for Buffalo like they were the Devils. Yelling at the TV, swearing, loudly celebrating the 2 goals. That's how much I want the Rangers to lose.

Edited by Hasan4978

That's because we might be out Saturday and don't want the Rangers to go farther than us.

dingdingdingdingdingdingding

It's funny, I was totally unaware of the adopt-a-Buffaslug stance around here, but my girlfriend the other day said "I don't know why, but if I had to pick a team to like besides the Devils, I think I kind of like Buffalo"

They're like the Seahawks of hockey, I guess. During the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl, just about everyone I know said "I don't know why, but I really want to see the Seahawks win". Kooky.

dingdingdingdingdingdingding

It's funny, I was totally unaware of the adopt-a-Buffaslug stance around here, but my girlfriend the other day said "I don't know why, but if I had to pick a team to like besides the Devils, I think I kind of like Buffalo"

They're like the Seahawks of hockey, I guess. During the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl, just about everyone I know said "I don't know why, but I really want to see the Seahawks win". Kooky.

I admit, I thought it was over after Straka scored that goal, but then they showed the Ranger bench right after they iced the puck with very little time left. Renney was rubbing Straka's back and talking to him and basically, it looked like he was already congratulating him for winning the game for them, and the rest of the bench looked like they pretty much thought it was over, as well. Then I thought Buffalo might have a chance if the guys on the ice were looking beyond the moment too. It looks like the whole Ranger team thought the game ended about 13 seconds before it did. And it cost them.