From a sens fan...

Stepside

Well, I've been hanging out on your boards here for the last 2 weeks and I must say my impression of Devils fans has completely changed. You guys have a very dedicated fanbase that I can see here and I have to say I'm very impressed. You support your team and show passion when you think changes should be made (but you don't call for trades every time you lose a game like Toronto fans) and you make well informed, classy and intelligent posts which is a breath of fresh air.

Because of that I'll be checking this board from time to time. Intelligent discourse in hockey is VERY hard to come by and you have some great people on here.

Props on a great season,

-Step

Well, I've been hanging out on your boards here for the last 2 weeks and I must say my impression of Devils fans has completely changed. You guys have a very dedicated fanbase that I can see here and I have to say I'm very impressed. You support your team and show passion when you think changes should be made (but you don't call for trades every time you lose a game like Toronto fans) and you make well informed, classy and intelligent posts which is a breath of fresh air.

Because of that I'll be checking this board from time to time. Intelligent discourse in hockey is VERY hard to come by and you have some great people on here.

Props on a great season,

-Step

Props on a great season,

-Step

Props on a great season,

-Step

Props on a great season,

-Step

You guys deserved to win. COngrats.

Good Luck... make sure if you pkay the Rangers, you win.

nice post sens fan.

ottawa has an excellent team, the sens fans have been waiting a long time for this team under alfredsson to go all the way and make it happen.

this year is their best shot...enjoy the rest of the playoffs.

For the most part, the Sens fans that joined this board this season have been a pleasure to have around. Unfortunately, we can't say that about some other teams' fans. I hope you'll stick around; even if you don't hang out regularly, please stop by once in a while.

Thanks for your props to us. That being said, I'd like to make some observations about "Devils fans" tonight.

I love Sens fans, always have. Polite and respectful.

Here's what absolutely pissed me off and made me embarrassed tonight:

- People chanting USA during the Canadian National Anthem.

- People yelling Rangers suck during the Canadian Anthem.

- The jerk off screaming "Heatley you f**king murderer you should be in jail!" the whole game.

- Fans that left in the second period.

- The people I heard screaming after the game "we have three cups, how many do you have?!" Well they just knocked us out in 5 games. So keep sh*t talking.

I had four Sens fans sitting next to me the entire game. Nicest people I have ever met. And all of the Sens fans that were gathered by their entrance for warmups were cool too. I sang the Canadian National Anthem and the Sens fans next to me sang the US anthem. The way it should be. I'm disappointed to say I was embarrassed to be there tonight.

Props on a great season,

-Step

I had tickets for game 6, if I can I am going to roll these tickets over for the ECF and pull for you guys.... well I've always had a soft spot for Ottawa... your team is much like the Canaidan version of us... in the shadow of Montreal and Toronto but yet always better then them and never seeming to get your respect until the pests are smothered... and the fans that came down (and we've hung with on my two trips up there) have always been fun and friendly and cool to hang with... and if anything we all share a LEAFS SUCK and smile!!!!

Thanks for upholding my opinion of them and it was painfully obvious who the better team was no doubt.... go get em!! (I feel like I'm giving them my blessing.... WEIRD)

Thanks for your props to us. That being said, I'd like to make some observations about "Devils fans" tonight.

I love Sens fans, always have. Polite and respectful.

Here's what absolutely pissed me off and made me embarrassed tonight:

- People chanting USA during the Canadian National Anthem.

- People yelling Rangers suck during the Canadian Anthem.

- The jerk off screaming "Heatley you f**king murderer you should be in jail!" the whole game.

- Fans that left in the second period.

- The people I heard screaming after the game "we have three cups, how many do you have?!" Well they just knocked us out in 5 games. So keep sh*t talking.

I had four Sens fans sitting next to me the entire game. Nicest people I have ever met. And all of the Sens fans that were gathered by their entrance for warmups were cool too. I sang the Canadian National Anthem and the Sens fans next to me sang the US anthem. The way it should be. I'm disappointed to say I was embarrassed to be there tonight.

Definitely have to agree on that one. 3 minutes left in the game, and here comes that familiar... "Dun Dun Dun DUNDUN dun dun dun DUNDUN dun dun dun DUNDUN dunDUNdun.. RANGERS SUCK!!" yeah?

our team is down 3-1 with 3 minutes to left, they are playing like absolute sh!t, they have done nothing good at all since the 1st period, they're on the verge of elimination, and they're sending off our arena in the sh!ttiest way possible, and everyone feels compelled to say the RANGERS SUCK! OH FvCKING BOY! They're still in this thing! Even if they do get eliminated, who gives a fvck either way?!? WE JUST GOT ELIMINATED IN TERRIBLE FASHION! Who cares about the Rangers?

And I also heard someone say to 2 sens fans "Hey, Heatley's gonna give me a Ride home." ... that's just low.

Idiot fans are idiot fans all over....

I did find it kinda sad but funny still when 217 began singing "We gotta get outta this place"

fitting but yet... still reminding of the fact that I saw alotta stuff in that dump the SEA made me grow to hate

Playing the Devils always makes me nervous and this series was no exception. Close games each and every one of them. We win a Series, You Win a Series, We Win...I'm sure it won't be long before we are at battle in the post season again.

Edited by Dagwood