Gas Prices IV

overtime98

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topped off this morning. $2.79. Super Wawa in South Jersey.

I also use the WaWa Chase credit card. 4% back on WaWa gas/purchases (In the form of WaWa gift cards) Hey, it still is free gas considering I always pay off the balance at the end of the week, to avoid finance charges on the card.

• 11 months later...

I just bought a new car with a 20 gallong tank..so while its better that I dont have to go get gas as often.. its a horrible time to have to be putting so much gas in all at once.

And the car brags about its great mileage but in all honesty i dont seem to be getting any better mileage then my last car, and I am not even falling into the range they say on the window sticker.. so thats depressing.

3.35 around here. luckily i have a small tank with good gas mileage, so filling up from the 1/4th will only cost me around 28-30 bucks. But still :(

Gone is the Bimmer!?

What kind of car did you buy?

I sold the Bimmer :( It was just toooooo expensive to fix problems now that warranty was long gone. I never thought to extend the warranty because it never got mentioned to me.... I wish I had... but I recently put like 1500 into it for one repair and I was just annoyed.

I bought a 08 Altima.

OMG DON'T BUY IT THE WORLD WILL STAAAAAAAARVE!!!!!!!1two :rolleyes:

Average up here is $3.61, but gas taxes are higher in NY than in NJ.

I still don't think it's the answer and I'd rather them use switch grass and not corn.

Honestly I'd buy it if was available along a normal travel route, as would I buy E85.

But they are not

Sunoco is supposed to be setting up a e85 refinery in N Del but it's not running yet.

And that big Yukon that my wife drives might be gone this week. :(

I still don't think it's the answer and I'd rather them use switch grass and not corn.

Honestly I'd buy it if was available along a normal travel route, as would I buy E85.

But they are not

Sunoco is supposed to be setting up a e85 refinery in N Del but it's not running yet.

If biofuels were more readily available in the Northeast, I bet you'd see them used more often. They've been available for ages in the middle part of the country, but all the people are on the coasts.

I saw on television last night they said that when the gas bubble bursts that we could see gas prices drop .80 cents or more.

Thats like saying, "I'm gonna punch you in the face more 20 times...BUT, you can slap me once..."

I sold the Bimmer :( It was just toooooo expensive to fix problems now that warranty was long gone. I never thought to extend the warranty because it never got mentioned to me.... I wish I had... but I recently put like 1500 into it for one repair and I was just annoyed.

I bought a 08 Altima.

What kind of problems? I thought them German cars last forever! :o

An Altima? Isn't that, in theory, a step down? :P

And that big Yukon that my wife drives might be gone this week. :(

You gonna make her drive a Rav4 or something? :giggle: