Just Got My Seats for 'The Rock'

puckrock

So I returned a phone call to the Devils requesting that I get back to them about relocating my season tickets to the Prudential Center.

I talked to an Account Manager and found out Gordie and I will be located in section 228, Row 2. Right in between the blue line and center ice :). I am beyond excited for this new season to start!! Did anyone else receive word about where they will be sitting come October November?

Edited by puckrock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Lower level sections start at 1.

Section 14, row 11 seats 3,4 behind Marty on his right side.

I have locked in for the full season but will be looking to share with someone. ($78 ea)

I am psyched :clap:

:( I was going to order a partial season but I want to go up and see how the layout for parking is

before I commit myself to many weekend trips.

As an incoming college student, I plan on budgeting myself (optimistically) for 10 games in $10 seats:

-2 vs. FLA

-2 vs. TB

-2 vs. CAR

-vs. LA

-vs. PHX

-vs. SJ

-vs. DAL

Then I'm going to opening night with the family, hopefully in good seats.

And I'd like to see 1 Ranger game and the game vs. Anaheim, doesn't matter what seats.

So I'm planning on seeing as many as 15 games next year.

I thought the $10 seats were only for season tickets? Does anyone know the straight story for that...some people heard they were only for season tickets and in other places some said a certain number would be held back for gameday sales and partials.

Not that it really matters to me, I'm already set - I'll probably wind up going to a similar amount of games as I have the last couple years (25-30). Just curious cause I have read conflicting reports on the cheap seats. Hopefully CRASHER's right about 208-9 cause I'll be in that area :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978

I believe the 10 dollar seats are not for season ticket holders ever...with the exception being current season ticket holders at the meadowlands were allowed to downgrade into the 10 dollar seats. I don't believe in the future or for new season ticket holders that will ever be an option.

I thought the $10 seats were only for season tickets? Does anyone know the straight story for that...