Just Got My Seats for 'The Rock'

puckrock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Im going with an easy seaosn ticket plan. Theyll have the same deal of atleast buying tickets to 8 games and ill buy all friday, saturday and some sunday games. Some games on the week against western teams i might go to. Should be a great opening seaosn for the Rock.

• 3 weeks later...

Sittin in the "GOAL BAR" seats, WOOHOO!!! section 27 row 1

There are some GREAT portuguese restaurants 1-2 blocks on the other side of penn station! A couple of pitchers of sangria before the game and your good to go!

Sittin in the "GOAL BAR" seats, WOOHOO!!! section 27 row 1

There are some GREAT portuguese restaurants 1-2 blocks on the other side of penn station! A couple of pitchers of sangria before the game and your good to go!

Section 25, Row 1. See you there! :)

Let's hope the Goal Bar becomes a Devils' party every game!

Got mine about 2 months ago but I'm Section 209, Row 5, Seats 5 and 6....I also got preferred parking which I may be selling for the games I go to with my brother, being I live 10 minutes from the new arena and can take the Newark City Subway....$1.25 each way!!

Naturally, the passes will only be available to my new friends here at NJDevs :D I'll be sure to add a thread in the Marketplace when I figure out who is going to what!

See you in Newark! :dance:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, just figured I'd post this. I'm going to have to release my season seats for the first season in The Rock :evilcry:

Luckily I hadn't paid them yet, so it's really no loss of money. (Aside from the credit that I had from last years playoffs.) Gordie and I have been talking it over and it's just not going to be do-able with the new 7pm starts. I may be starting a new job soon, and since we'd be taking the trains now rather than driving in, we'd have to leave around 4pm.

My seats were reserved in Section 228, Row 2, seats 5 & 6. Right in between the blue line and center ice. If anyone was considering doing a full-season plan, PM me and maybe I can call the Devils and have them transfer the reservations to you rather than just make them open to the public. The seats face for $35.00 each, but are available to STH's for $32.00 each. If you wanted the whole package (including parking) it comes to just under $3,000. ($2,500 w/o parking.)

We'll still get to as many games as we can, including almost all of the ones in MSG and Uniondale. But, make sure you guys cheer twice as loud for the ones we can't get to. :koolaid:

Well, just figured I'd post this. I'm going to have to release my season seats for the first season in The Rock :evilcry:

Luckily I hadn't paid them yet, so it's really no loss of money. (Aside from the credit that I had from last years playoffs.) Gordie and I have been talking it over and it's just not going to be do-able with the new 7pm starts. I may be starting a new job soon, and since we'd be taking the trains now rather than driving in, we'd have to leave around 4pm.

My seats were reserved in Section 228, Row 2, seats 5 & 6. Right in between the blue line and center ice. If anyone was considering doing a full-season plan, PM me and maybe I can call the Devils and have them transfer the reservations to you rather than just make them open to the public. The seats face for $35.00 each, but are available to STH's for $32.00 each. If you wanted the whole package (including parking) it comes to just under $3,000. ($2,500 w/o parking.)

We'll still get to as many games as we can, including almost all of the ones in MSG and Uniondale. But, make sure you guys cheer twice as loud for the ones we can't get to. :koolaid:

You should probably post this in the Marketplace too, I'm sure someone'll be interested.

Maybe you should try and offer to split with someone first, try and sell the weekday games and keep the weekend games? Or do you work weekends too now, I'm not sure cause it's a new job :P

That's too bad. I am actually in your row.... just down a few seats. Best of luck!

Ah, that would've been nice to hang with you during the season. I'll be sure to stop by when I'm there. :koolaid:

You should probably post this in the Marketplace too, I'm sure someone'll be interested.

Maybe you should try and offer to split with someone first, try and sell the weekday games and keep the weekend games? Or do you work weekends too now, I'm not sure cause it's a new job :P

Not a bad idea about Marketplace, I'll get around to that. Eventually.

I haven't actually paid for the tickets yet, so I don't technically own them. I'm just giving up the rights to the seats so technically they're up for grabs in you call the Devils and request a season ticket application.

That really sucks.... maybe your new job's boss will be a die-hard Devils fan and close work for all Devs fans at 4 o clock. :evil:

Theres always hope

:noclue:

I would work there until the day I died! :koolaid::evil: